Help › Forums

Iron set

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 1 2012 2:58 PM (5 replies)
  • elnar
    17 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 12:09 AM

Hi Guys,

I am using the EZ SWING starter iron set, and i am facing a major issue. When i am about to take my shot, the power meter is actually only a power meter, I can not aim with it. It goes to the left for power, and then thats about it, so my ball goes left, right and no control,

How am I suppose to aim?

thanks a lot

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 7:17 AM

hi

ez swing is meant to be an introductory club, so there is no 2nd part to the swing. it seems now that you are comfortable with it, it's time to move on to other clubs, which will have power and actual click for shot

also, ez swing it pretty unreliable and randomly goes left or right but that's to be expected since it has no precision hit for ding or left or right of it.

check your bag, there should be another iron set there :)

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 7:17 AM

Change to the other set of clubs in your bag

• elnar
    17 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 12:25 AM

thanks guys, i did change it as it was driving me crazy lol.

I am still looking for a good iron set, but can't make up my mind on it, as i see so many mix reviews.

any advice on a good iron set that will last a while?

thanks again

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 2:27 PM

El,

If meter speed is an issue, (as it is with me) I'd suggest the WGT Starter Plus set - 49 credits. It has the slow meter. Distance isn't great, so if you upgrade to faster metered woods (more forgiving so meter isn't that important.) you'll end up with a pretty big gap between 3H and 3I. Unfortunately, the highest rated slow meter set of irons costs 2990 credits. Yes, I got them a couple of days ago. Love 'em.

If your hand/eye coordination is better than mine, (most are.) you'll need to hear from those folk.

Good luck. 

BTW made it from Am to Pro in one week with the WGT S+

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 2:58 PM

I Loved the Raptures when I had :)

RSS