Forums

Help › Forums

tournament buddy

Sat, Dec 31 2011 10:00 AM (3 replies)
  • mrkarizma
    11 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 12:32 AM

when playing a tournament dont you think it would be more fun and make you play even better if you were playin with a golfing buddy even if it was a tournament in your own club were the ones that play and spend our $$$$$ so come on wgt give us somethin that we would like. its not going to change things other than more people will play tournaments

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 7:29 AM

hi

i had the same idea a long time ago but i think the reality is most people prefer to play tournaments by themselves... it comes to pace, timing, and such, where sometimes person may take 3 min to read a putt, where if they were to play with a partner, they may forced (even without realizing) to rush.

i can try revisiting this area, but I am not sure there is that much interest in it.

-wgticon

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 8:45 AM

I totally agree MrKarizma, it would be a fun addition and would get more people to enter tourneys, especially CC ones.

WGTicon:
    . it comes to pace, timing, and such, where sometimes person may take 3 min to read a putt, where if they were to play with a partner, they may forced (even without realizing) to rush.

And this is why I suggested in the past for a 120 second shot clock. I know I had quite a bit of support on this suggestion, not sure why it never got implemented. Some folks are just a little slow at times, like me. Others just want to pull off a great shot. I know most will agree with me on this one.

Happy New Year to all !!

LJ from Canada

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 10:00 AM

Id say at least give us the option Icon. If people want to play solo, thats their thing. They wouldnt be forced to play with anyone if they didnt want to. But an option for the people who would like to play with a partner or partners would be a great addition.

MissouriDan

RSS