Forums

Help › Forums

Missing credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 5 2012 7:16 PM (2 replies)
  • Timmyervild
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 10:08 AM

Hey missing 1250 credits from buying products through the links under get credits, and forfilled all the requirrement for recieveing the credits, then i awaitet my credits as they should come instant.
    As i never recieved them i wrote to members@worldgolftour.com 26/12/2011 and with no anwser the following day 27/12/2011..
    So i send another mail regarding the issue at hand, with proof of purchase.
    Now a week later and still no anwser..

What to do here?

Regards.

• DWAYNE66
    250 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 2:40 PM

go back to the offers and click on support  at top right hand corner of page .then email trial play .wgt has nothing to do with the offers . trial play should  give you the credits if you can prove you meet the requirments .ive donr it many times they are good about it .

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 7:16 PM

DWAYNE66:

go back to the offers and click on support  at top right hand corner of page .then email trial play .wgt has nothing to do with the offers . trial play should  give you the credits if you can prove you meet the requirments .ive donr it many times they are good about it .

Have to agree, the support is exceptional.  I never received the 1250 credits for the BigFish Game offer.  My email was replied to within a day, I was asked to supply some additional info and credits were credited to my account within an hour of sending the additional info.

RSS