Help › Forums

Complaints link?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 8 2012 4:09 PM (20 replies)
  • satts66
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 12:51 PM

Where do i go to cpmplain?

I was playing a SKINS game an winning 3 skins, but WGT kept throwing my out of the system, so not only did i lose the SKINS i had won, but it also took 200 credits off me!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 2:19 PM

hi

you can email us at members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• zooker
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 4:25 PM

but don't expect a rapid response

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 4:31 PM

I have been on WGT for 3 years now and have gotten nothing but quick responses and satisfactory resolution to any problem that I have had that is within their control.

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 5:02 PM

zooker:

but don't expect a rapid response

Amen brother ;-)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 5:18 PM

Anytime I've contacted WGT they've answered within 8 hours...and given the volume of emails they'll be gettiing, I'd say that a decent turnaround.

One must expect a delay due to the festive period backlog.

tbe

• zooker
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 5:23 PM

Guess it just depends on the issue perhaps...seems the opinion of their response times goes to both extremes.  I have a regular golf buddy who I got involved here recently when I started playing again after 18 months in the Middle East. He's sent 4 e-mails in the last 10 days...no response. I'm sure they have a lot to do, but, maybe they pick and choose?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 6:12 PM

A response is always good,  I've had a really good response with most of my queries. It is Holiday season at the moment... If Wgt is back at work... they might be still sifting through the 20 million emails they can have...lol.

Just Saying

Roger

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 6:35 PM

mantis0014:

If Wgt is back at work... they might be still sifting through the 20 million emails they can have...lol.

Just Saying

Roger

they'll most likely prioritise.

i.e wgt stole my ball -----------> close to bottom of queue

& i bought credits but never received them ----------> closer to top of queue

annual wgt staff party and wgticon is paying for the lot...who's wants to book their place ---> replied to immediately.

tbe

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 7:06 PM

thebigeasy707:

mantis0014:

If Wgt is back at work... they might be still sifting through the 20 million emails they can have...lol.

Just Saying

Roger

they'll most likely prioritise.

i.e wgt stole my ball -----------> close to bottom of queue

& i bought credits but never received them ----------> closer to top of queue

annual wgt staff party and wgticon is paying for the lot...who's wants to book their place ---> replied to immediately.

tbe

lol... yes, No Doubt Tbe

RSS