Forums

Help › Forums

Complaints link?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 8 2012 4:09 PM (20 replies)
  • pissmonkey
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 8:49 PM

How does a driver that avg 250-270 yds when I 1st got it start to lose power and now only avg 220-235? also on a more serious note is there a direct relationship between performance results and the amount of $$$ you spend? I mean let's keep it real ..if that's the way it is then say so...

• JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 9:33 AM

hello

may not be the place, but i sent an email to the members link and am now going on 3rd week with no response.  Just curious what an acceptable time frame can be expected using this link.  I am not the only one pending responses from submitted emails to this link.

-jfhuber

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 9:57 AM

JFHuber:

hello

may not be the place, but i sent an email to the members link and am now going on 3rd week with no response.  Just curious what an acceptable time frame can be expected using this link.  I am not the only one pending responses from submitted emails to this link.

-jfhuber

Well if you had bought a new car, or anything for that matter that was faulty you'd be pretty hacked off after 3 weeks waiting for a response after putting in a complaint. I am still waiting too since the 21st of last month, spent a lot of money here and FWIW it is a great game that I still enjoy, but my opinion of the customer service is poor I'm afraid to say

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 11:04 AM

I think that customer service of pretty much any organization could be improved if you ask the customers and WGT is no exception.

To a lot of the people who complain they consider a post to the forum as the same thing as a complaint via an email to WGT, it obviously isn't  the same.  I'm sure that they do put the complaints into buckets in terms of priority.  I would think that the I lost my ball, I didn't get my credits from an offer, etc. go into a low priority area, since they really aren't legitimate complaints about anything that matter but they do deserve a response, even if it is a form response.

I have had 3 issues that I have contacted WGT with and they have responded within 24 hours each time and resolved the issue within 2 days.  They were courteous and did everything that I would expect.

• JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 4:04 PM

good to know that they do response to people complaints timely.  Mine wasn't about a lost ball or what i would consider a low priority matter.  I certainly play enough and spend enough on wgt and never complain about anything.  But i did email regarding a matter that is not what i consider to be a low priority, I am patience and expect a reasonable response time frame.  However going on 3 weeks is ridiculous for any business format.  

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 9:45 PM

pissmonkey:

How does a driver that avg 250-270 yds when I 1st got it start to lose power and now only avg 220-235? also on a more serious note is there a direct relationship between performance results and the amount of $$ you spend? I mean let's keep it real ..if that's the way it is then say so...

The K15 is 250 yards max, as stated. Honest.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 10:42 PM

pissmonkey:

How does a driver that avg 250-270 yds when I 1st got it start to lose power and now only avg 220-235? also on a more serious note is there a direct relationship between performance results and the amount of $$ you spend? I mean let's keep it real ..if that's the way it is then say so...

Yes.

Deposit money, game will improve.

Welll../..no, but was fun to say!

• spaniani
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 10:35 AM

Well said, I have been thrown out of Skins on 3 occasions through no fault of my own.  I have not only lost the fee I have paid to enter but also the skins I have won. I myself would  also like to know who to address to resolve this problem, because after sending 3 complaints to the WGT I am still waiting for a response ?.  All I can suggest is not to buy any more credits until something is done because this is a common problem that other players are experiencing.  If any one can help me/us on this frustrating problem would appreciate it.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 1:11 PM

JFHuber:

good to know that they do response to people complaints timely.  Mine wasn't about a lost ball or what i would consider a low priority matter.  I certainly play enough and spend enough on wgt and never complain about anything.  But i did email regarding a matter that is not what i consider to be a low priority, I am patience and expect a reasonable response time frame.  However going on 3 weeks is ridiculous for any business format.  

If it has been that long and is important I would hit up WGTAlex directly.  You'll get a response I feel sure.

• JFHuber
    435 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 2:17 PM

Thank You TarheelsRule,  appreciate the help.

RSS