Forums

Help › Forums

Who Left the Cake out In the Rain

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:05 PM (22 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 10:26 PM

I have been asking this question for years to thousands of people...lol. in Facebook and nobody knows....lol...

Who Left the Cake out In the Rain? .... in McArthur Park.

If your not sure what I'm talking about... most of my good friends will always say, I've lost it....lol.... Google McArthur Park and see what yo come up with?

-Roger

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 11:19 PM

"I don't think that I can take it"

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 11:30 PM

...because it took so long to make and i'll never have the recipe agaaain!!!! oh no..

ah stuff it want a frozen OJ?

• wingho
    13 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 12:53 AM

some one; but not me

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 11:51 AM

mantis0014:

I have been asking this question for years to thousands of people...lol. in Facebook and nobody knows....lol...

Who Left the Cake out In the Rain? .... in McArthur Park.

If your not sure what I'm talking about... most of my good friends will always say, I've lost it....lol.... Google McArthur Park and see what yo come up with?

-Roger

"MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark"

sounds like someone was on LSD 

great Wiki article here.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 11:59 AM

I just heard Donna Summers disco version of that this morning, back in the day, I would have loved to leave her cake out in the rain. Shame on me.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 12:09 PM

renniw52:

I just heard Donna Summers disco version of that this morning, back in the day, I would have loved to leave her cake out in the rain. Shame on me.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 1:08 PM

HA!. Anyone here been to MacArthur's park? It's a lake in the most unlikely of places, a few blocks from Dodger Stadium in the concrete part of LA. Used to be a great hangout for hippies in the 60s.  :-D

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 3:12 PM

renniw52:

Yes shame on you renn....lol, that's  too funny.  Not a bad version of the song, my favorite is the Richard Harris version.

Spewing they lost that recipe....lol

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 2:03 PM

YankeeJim:

HA!. Anyone here been to MacArthur's park? It's a lake in the most unlikely of places, a few blocks from Dodger Stadium in the concrete part of LA. Used to be a great hangout for hippies in the 60s.  :-D

Maybe cake refers to something unspongelike.

Great lyrics though.

RSS