Forums

Help › Forums

Wow

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 7 2012 6:36 AM (2 replies)
  • Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 4:31 AM

Had quite a while out of this game, come back for a quick game, and the game has not changed...one new course, and a new game style is about all that is different. Same clubs, even some of the same people....move forward WGT!!! :)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 6:14 AM

So end-of-game challenges, RSG, Best Of Stroke Play, Best Of CTTH, Best Of Water Holes, Cleveland wedges, Nike balls, Callaway (were you around then?) balls, Burner 2.0 irons, R11 irons, R11 driver, 3wood and hybrid (were you around then?), and I ought to mention a 2nd TruGolf course on the way in the roadmap.

Guess I should also mention all the updates on WGTLS, the ladder site for WGT, too.

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2012 6:36 AM

Haven't seen any end of game challenges. Best of....well its just a hash up of what we already had, not really progress. I was around when Callaway and R11 came out, though I must admit I have since noticed that the Cleveland Wedges, Nike balls and Srixon balls are new (and a lot more expensive).

Hey honestly I'm not putting the game down, I just thought it would have changed so much since my last visit, and it really hasn't

RSS