Forums

Help › Forums

My Apology

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 10 2012 11:42 AM (1 replies)
  • duval1984
    65 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 3:30 AM

i once posted that most legends are cry babies. i apologize for the way it came out but this is how i meant it.  i can understand not wanting to play lower tiers. a level 89 tour pro hitting wedges into greens can be tough. but as being a legend you have had the training to deal with it. i rarely see the top legends complain and thats because that tour pro couldnt beat them if they tried. i feel if your legend and you complain about the lower tiers then you lack confidence in the skills that took you to legend. a guy told me when this game started you only had starter clubs and wgt balls. if you were able to achieve that greatness with that equipment then your training was alot harder than these tour pros. so you know how to make that 220 yard shot stop quicker than he can make that wedge stop.  most get to legend and feel lost as i have. its a whole new game from these tees but i made the choice to make to move up. hearing your a sandbagger all day is a mess. because the ones calling them that act like they once werent a pro or tour pro. this game does not say before you play you must turn legend. and if they are in the forums reading then i dont blame them for not wanting to turn cause most legends are in here giving the downsides of being one. yall have scared the lower tiers away from trying to move up the ranks. but once again i never had the intention to criticize any one i was just saying cause you made the move to legend others dont have to follow. its just a game and if they wanna stay level 90 pros then thats them for the only one who had control over this mess is wgt. 

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2012 11:42 AM

I think a lot of Legends make their way up through getting good at 1 course which is a mistake.  I always recommend playing ALL of the courses and finishing your games.  I think too many concentrate on their "WGT Average" and unfortunately move up the ranks faster than their ability.  Those are sometimes the one's that you see complaining. 

The reason you don't see the top Legends complain about "sandbaggers" is because they don't have to worry about credits anymore.  Those Legends that are still fighting it out on ready-go's for 100-300 credits a match.... they tend to get a little upset about losing to someone they "feel" should be at a higher tier.

My feeling as I've stated in other forums.... if you think they are sandbagging... don't play them.  You can see who you are playing before you play... if you decide to play.. don't complain.

My 2 cents :-)

Cycle

RSS