Forums

Help › Forums

Oh no!! Is Yancy alright!?

Tue, Jan 17 2012 10:24 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:02 AM

Something has happened! I think our friend Yancy has been abducted! I went and clicked on his profile from my friends list and I get a white screen popping up saying this.............     

Oops

We're sorry, this page cannot be displayed. Here are some possible reasons:

• The web address is incorrect or no longer exists
    • The system is busy or unavailable

Please try another URL, or try again later.

Return to WGT Home

WGT Team

What has happened!? I think he was getting too close to some truth and they took him! If anyone has seen Yancy, please post here. Gotta make sure he is OK. Thank you for your concern. Help save Yancy!!

PS. This is not a joke. Maybe it's just me, but I really do get that popping up when I click on his name in my friends list. 

Master Yoda

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:05 AM

Yoda --- Thanks for the walkie-check.

I am here - but I also am not here. I am very confused right now. Been sleeping in 2 hour chunks to maximize video investigatables.

Can you see this?

My name is Yancy -- Mel says dont walk into the light.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:07 AM

YancyCan:
    Can you see this?

From the shadows.........

This could turn into a DEFCON 5 situation. Oiy.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:25 AM

My name is Yancy

When me clicks me profile..........this comes up.

I am in limbo and I am out of the Haribo

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:37 AM

Hmmm, I get this.......

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:38 AM

Yancy, you are currently in the VOID. Your not here or there. You must be experiencing the gray area where no man has gone before. Be strong, don't give in, and for hell's sake don't get prodded. We have enough bugs on here now. If you encounter them, offer a cup of folgers crystals, no water. They will be at your command.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:42 AM

renniw52:
    Be strong, don't give in, and for hell's sake don't get prodded.

renniw52:
    Yancy, you are currently in the VOID

Thanks for the support renniw52. It was needed and it gave me a nice boost.

I am currently wearing full micro-fiber buttocks protection - with the electrical tape tack-downs. Nobody is going there.

Gonna stay right where I am --- wait this out.

My name is Yancy.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:50 AM

Yancy was closing in on Hilversumsche but got lost in the Red Light District of Amsterdam.

He won't remember a thing.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:52 AM

LOL @ YJ!!

~Whew!!! (Let's out a big sigh of relief)~

Thank goodness your alive and still with us. Well kinda. lol. Yeah dude I'm not too sure what is going on, but definitely something very weird is going on. Triangulazation, paranormables, or alien shenanigans? I just don't know. Something though. 

WGT please help Yancy. We need his investigatables! WGT would be no more as the colonization of the alien species would overtake all the courses. He helps to keep them in check. Help bring Yancy back. 

I'll be checking in on ya from time to time there Yancy. Stay safe out there and once again, love the videos. 

Master Yoda

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:44 PM

Thanks to WGT - and Icon fer helpin out a common feller. I was in a limbo mode of the white light and all that. I appreciate the help getting out of there and whatnot.

I am not ready to talk about it. When I am - I will talk about it.

My name is Yancy.

Dont ask me to talk about it - please.

• PAGES
RSS