SURVEYS on WGT ARE A JOKE :(

Sat, Apr 21 2012 2:24 PM (57 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:22 AM

dflop:
    Shrude is the man ..!

Hah! another Survey student.

You been doing better than ME lately too Deefer.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 8:39 AM

The surveys are hardly a joke my friend. Keep at it.

• ccooper18
    57 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 7:39 PM

To be honest about the survey, i have earned over almost 2000 credits from them and love not having to spend as much of my hard earned money on the game.  The surveys wil work out just fine if you keep trying.  Dont take the initial denial as in insult or hardship.  Keep attempting and you will get the credits you want. 

• StevePiziura
    11 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:55 PM

They are a joke when all I see on the take survey tab is

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

Can anyone tell me why?

• ccooper18
    57 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 12:28 AM

Because the survey tab portion sucks balls.  Hardly ever a survey there.  You want to find the surveys under the complete offers portion.  There you will find a semi daily 450 cred survey and a few 150 cred surveys that should refresh daily.  If you complete these as available, you should generate 4000+ creds a month. 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 12:49 AM

StevePiziura:

They are a joke when all I see on the take survey tab is

We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.

Can anyone tell me why?

I guess they don't consider Jersey residents are relevant to their questions.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 2:14 AM

The surveys are a joke, i been doing them as well for last 2 years, and yes most of the surveys are a scam,  for the first 3 minutes they ask you questions that they are only concerned with so yes they are getting there information from you without you even completing the survey, SURVEY companys are being payed by company's that want to know about there product or a service, so they cut corners to get the information they need from us without ever giveing us any credits at all, this is how they make a profit,    ive found you will need to lie to complete alot of the surveys, so by doing so these surveys are a joke and are not the truth, so next time you are watching the news and they say something about a survey was done to get the results they have is phony, there is no way any survey could be accurate, no way in hell, people on these gameing sites will say anything the survey wants to know just to get there credits, so dont defend these SURVEYS, YES I DO THEM STILL ,WILL I LIE WELL THATS FOR ME TO KNOW AND THE SURVEY COMAPNY TO FIGURE OUT, so do what you have to do to complete the next survey, the survey company is doing everything they can to get your information without haveing to give you any credits, it's all about PROFIT, just like WGT

• yumezukuri
    9 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 2:17 AM

Kindle2010:

Think you may find the point I was trying to make is that not all of us "have earnt THOUSANDS from surveys", and all those options you talk about are not available everywhere.So for some of us the best is the free videos, 75 credits for 50 views, because it's 75 more credits more than nothing, which is the alternative.

Having an understanding of what the survey people want is only helpful if there is a survey to do in the first place, including from the offers page.

respectfully Kindle

Kindle's spot on - location is crucial. I have tried day after day and still am yet to qualify for a survey (based on my Singapore IP address I assume, because I haven't even reached any kind of preliminary questions like the kind Shrude is talking about). Hoped there might be something when I was back in NZ recently, but no. Videos are it for me.

• StevePiziura
    11 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 12:13 AM

Thank you for your reply. Its nice to know Jersey residents are irrelevant. lol.

Perhaps the wgt can come up with other ways for people who cannot do surveys to earn free credits. This may even up the playing field.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 12:37 AM

What does annoy me is the current new car survey on Ampario for 450 credits. You get to about the 3rd page and there are no options to choose from, and when you try to advance it says you must choose an option.

RSS