Forums

Help › Forums

SURVEYS on WGT ARE A JOKE :(

Sat, Apr 21 2012 2:24 PM (57 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 5:38 PM

I've just read those threads linked by MrCaddie and done all that was suggested, clear caches, cookies etc. Go to Offers > free and all that is there are the "purchase" thingies, no sniff of a survey.

A question though ; is it necessary to have pop-up blocker enabled or not?

Also I have Adblock enabled in Dragon, should that be disabled as well ?

And finally, my registration flag is Iceland, but I am currently in Thailand, can I fool them with IPChanger if necessary ?

3 questions sorry.

• ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 5:51 PM

The Surveys only seem to work for US players, if that. Some of them appear to be scams to get people to pay big money for membership of pretty rubbish dating sites.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 6:19 PM

Pretty sure you are right Ady. A friend a while ago suggested GoDaddy as a great way of earning and at the time I got into their site , but nothing applicable to me.

Hugely disappointing and something should be offered to the Europeans and Asian members here.

• Bowcrow
    28 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 9:34 PM

Just spent 15 minutes giving Opinion Surveys a lot of detailed info on my job and retirement planning, only to be screwed after 15 minutes into a "you don't fit the qualifications". Complete and utter BS!!!!!

Much more of this and I am done here.

• Bushellaj
    5 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:43 AM

I spent the best part of half an hour last night giving Opinions Surveys details on the electrical goods that I use.  I completed the survey (I have a screen shot to prove it) and I haven't been payed.  

According to TrialPay "our system was unable to track the successful completion of the Opinion Surveys offer you attempted to complete to receive free WGT credits" and "In order to avoid future tracking issues, please be sure to provide current and accurate information."

So in other words I'm short 150 credits because their system doesn't work.

Does anybody know what "current and accurate" information I'm supposed to provide them with - as apparently a screen shot doesn't qualify.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 10:54 AM

ADYTHEGOLFPRO:

The Surveys only seem to work for US players, if that. Some of them appear to be scams to get people to pay big money for membership of pretty rubbish dating sites.

I disagree completely. I haven't spent money on this site for months.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 2:18 PM

piztaker:
    I disagree completely.

I agree.

I'm in Australia and although we dont have as many to chose from as our friends in the US, I am still able to avoid spending into the site earning approx  900+ creds per week from surveys.

85% of the time they pay out properly.

If you hammer TrialPay with emails first, (get beyond their template first response emails) and then give that email history to WGT with your screen shot...  sometimes you get the creds paid.

RSS