Forums

Help › Forums

players using cheats/hacks

Fri, Jan 20 2012 2:16 PM (48 replies)
  • Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 4:15 PM

Too funny, If You can figure out a way to change flash values on a "SERVER" based games.... then u must be overflowing with lunch money. Silly thread, but had to :)

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 4:21 PM

SWEETSOX:

lets not deviate from what i posted, 

SWEETSOX:

On one occassion a players score changed to -5 before a ball was holed,needless to say i quit the game.Then some days later another player done the same thing only his score went to -2 before a ball was holed,then the game stalled/froze

slow loading /bad connection etc etc would not change 1 players score to -5 and yet the other 2 players remain as should be.!!!  i really dont care whether im believed or not,but i know what happened !! I will in future "screenshot " and forward to wgt as requested

and as you also stated you IMMEDIATELY disconnected. 

Other RESPECTED players said they have seen the same thing but when the screen refreshed the score was correct.

You however IMMEDIATELY jump to the conclusion they are cheating? 

I think if they WERE cheating, they wouldn't leave incriminating messages on your wall about quitting, do you? 

just saying......

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 4:36 PM

I regularly change my 57's and 58's to 66's and 67's in order to stay below the radar :)

That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 4:42 PM

lvietri:

I regularly change my 57's and 58's to 66's and 67's in order to stay below the radar :)

That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

SANDBAGGING!!!!  LOL

• SWEETSOX
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 7:04 AM

DannyPhan:

and as you also stated you IMMEDIATELY disconnected.

Other RESPECTED players said they have seen the same thing but when the screen refreshed the score was correct.

You however IMMEDIATELY jump to the conclusion they are cheating?

I think if they WERE cheating, they wouldn't leave incriminating messages on your wall about quitting, do you?

...1) where did i say i" IMMEDIATELY " disconnected ?

2) you say i " IMMEDIATELY " jumped to conclusion they are cheating (although i stated i had seen this happen over last 2-3 weeks.)

3) i never said anyone who posted on my wall was cheating,in fact,i never commented at all about people posting on my wall.

So dannyphan,get yer facts straight before ya go ranting b*llshit .my original post was to highlight the possibility of people using cheats/hacks,i have seen a score manipulating hack used on another well known and popular online game and i know for a FACT that this type of hack/cheat is a reality.I have a replay from this other game i mentioned which shows the hack being used,i would be more than happy to send this replay to admin if they wished to see it,they could then decide whether or not this may be a threat to wgt system !!

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 9:54 AM

SWEETSOX:

DannyPhan:

and as you also stated you IMMEDIATELY disconnected.

You however IMMEDIATELY jump to the conclusion they are cheating?

I think if they WERE cheating, they wouldn't leave incriminating messages on your wall about quitting, do you?

...1) where did i say i" IMMEDIATELY " disconnected ?

2) you say i " IMMEDIATELY " jumped to conclusion they are cheating (although i stated i had seen this happen over last 2-3 weeks.)

3) i never said anyone who posted on my wall was cheating,in fact,i never commented at all about people posting on my wall.

So dannyphan,get yer facts straight before ya go ranting b*llshit .my original post was to highlight the possibility of people using cheats/hacks,i have seen a score manipulating hack used on another well known and popular online game and i know for a FACT that this type of hack/cheat is a reality.I have a replay from this other game i mentioned which shows the hack being used,i would be more than happy to send this replay to admin if they wished to see it,they could then decide whether or not this may be a threat to wgt system !!

don't get your knickers in a twist

The tone of your post was accusing players of cheating.

And you did quit on at LEAST one occasion.

The postings on your wall DID come from various others complaining about you quitting. I read each one before you deleted them. I also looked at each players profile and scores and saw nothing suspicious.

The ability to manipulate a score on a server based game would require a very high degree of expertise and I doubt someone that sophisticated would use those skills to cheat here.

AND why would you be so suspicious of someone anyway? Guilty Conscious maybe?

IF you really think someone is cheating contact WGT directly and provide EVIDENCE. 

Don't post your accusations here it won't get you anywhere.

IF you do ACTUALLY have evidence contact WGT directly at members@worldgolftour.com and send it to them

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 10:02 AM

lvietri:

and what about the other 9 holes?

tbe

• iukine
    195 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:30 AM

I was talking to a friend of mine and he said that he could get into his computer and change the whole game program, said it was pretty easy and said he could show me on my comp right now. I declined and said I didn't think it was possible for this site because we had to log in to access this site. he agreed, but he told me a person with really good comp skills could pretty much do anything they want on these sites. That kind of makes me nervous, not because they may cheat but we all could get hacked, meaning CC #'s bank account #'s all that type of stuff! Cripes this tells me anyone on here could be cheating, anyone! And it's more likely to be the big time winners than anyone else! Although in the past I've been saying That no one cheats on here, I did have my suspiscions at one time,after what this guy told me I'm more than a little leary about what the hell is going on here.I'm sure that our privacy is well protected by WGT and that this fella that told me this could be wrong, but the seed of doubt has been planted and any tournament results now, in my opinion, are questionable! WGT needs to assure each and everyone of it's customers(underline customers) that the possibility of this kind of thing happening here is not possible. I'm sure that there will be folks out there saying can I prove it, well no I cant. But then, can you prove that it isn't!  I hope it's not, because that opens up a can of worms that cannot be closed back up. I like this site and enjoy playing with any and all who care to play with me, this honestly makes me nervous. Maybe there is some truth to what the people who yell cheat on here have been saying, I hope to hell it aint!

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:37 AM

There are various forms of cheating that have and do go on, however I seriously doubt that anyone is hacking the site to cheat the game. If one had those skills he would be be doing something more profitable.

RSS