Forums

Help › Forums

players using cheats/hacks

Fri, Jan 20 2012 2:16 PM (48 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:19 PM

Damn........I've been outed lol

Seems only the OP has seen this happening. Maybe he has that Super Stealth Technology Paranomables Yancy rants on about....and them so called score changing ability cheats and whatnots decided to let him and him alone see them at it.

I say it's that brown smelly stuff myself.

TBE

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:23 PM

I seem to remember sony's security wasn't to hot a while back.

Nothing in my back account :( so they can hack it all they want

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:33 PM

misstery:

I seem to remember sony's security wasn't to hot a while back.

There's folks that write security programs.....there's also folks that can reverse engineer the security programs. It's not rocket science. Security is a game of cat & mouse.

But I've never heard anything so absurd as what I'm hearing in this thread.

Hopefully someone from WGT can chime in and put this baby to bed.

TBE

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:34 PM

YankeeJim:

andyson:
    erm, I would think Icon's reply is a pretty good clue he's on to something.....

So you're saying hacking into the game and changing scores is a real possibility? Really?

It's not hackers, it's the WGT gremlins that intercept the really good players scores and then make them truly average. 

Every time I play I really score in the 26-29 range for 9 holes and 53-59 range for 18 holes, but the pesky WGT gremlins keep changing my score to between 36 and 41 for 9 holes and 72-85 for 18 holes.

I managed to get them drunk twice and they let me post a score of 33 for 9 holes.

They are really evil.

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:42 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

i have found that if i rub my mouse on my dogs butt..i get a birdy the NXT hole... 

is that cheeting??  

DUDE ..u have connection issues,,,plain and simple.. 

i play with a frend on skype.. and clearly hear his ball go in the hole sumtime.s b4 it even shows me him putting.. 

but ..il sell ya a PRE RUBBED mouse.. cheep.. :).. so u can beat the cheeeters...it garrantee'd  

peace...

Playing on skype will help you figure a lot on this game. There are plenty of times my screen is not showing the same as the other players and vice versa. You can also hear the players when they ding their shot. And there are a few players out there (u know who you are) that will hit a bad shot and say (no  f,,,n way!!! I dinged that shot). But for some reason, the ding was not be heard by the rest of us lol. I would love it if WGT  found a way to catch players using cheater programs. The only one I have heard of is the auto clicker. Do not know if it is possible though. But I would have to believe that there are computer wizzes out there that can come up with ways to cheat. But for the people out there that are  cheating (thats if it is happening), cannot be normal in the head and are probably related to Napoleon.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 1:12 PM

gatordee:

cannot be normal in the head and are probably related to Napoleon.

Vive La France

tbe

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 1:34 PM

OH MAN !!! ..i didn't mean to imply he was cheeting...  he's in canada im in USA.. we play eryday..

i just ment there's a delay..or the game screen is not in perfect time with each other..

i dont play for creds... IF some one wants to cheet ...to beat me ..MORE POWER TO EM..

the sun will still come up tomarrro... all my dogs will still love me... and my GF will be just as &%%$##ichy  inda morning,,,

CHEETERS only CHEET themselves... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJWCGuOGojQ&feature=player_embedded

hmm..gotta lern how to make a clikable link.. peace

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 1:47 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

hmm..gotta lern how to make a clikable link.. peace

Copy the url you want to link to.

Write your post.

Click on the Insert Media button.

Paste your link in, select width of not more than 450.

Sorted  : )

A clickable link is something else, similar but you won't see anything in your post.

Start the same, copying link.

Write post.

Highlight the word or words you want to use as your hyperlink.

Click on the chain symbol, Insert/Edit Link.

Paste your url, select new or same window.

Done  : )

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 3:44 PM

I seem to remember seeing what the op was talking about a month or so ago in a game, the incorrect score for may opponent showed up but it corrected itself before we finished the next hole.  He might have disconnected before the correction was made.

I have had 2 or 3 games of match play in the last few months where we skipped ahead 2 or 3 holes, playing #10 and after putting out we were on #13, seems like the scoring was right but we lost a few holes, only happened at Kiawah.

• SWEETSOX
    24 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 4:22 PM

@ TBE ....Why be disrespectful ? if you disagree or have opinions then fair enough,your entitled to do so,but why reply to same post 6 times with such a negative attitude,i guess you wanna increase you forum post count by doing so !!

RSS