Forums

Help › Forums

Hello to WGT

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 12 2010 1:26 PM (1 replies)
  • JenniferLove
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2010 12:39 PM

Want to introduce myself. I golf for real at about a 20 hdp. Used to be a 9 but three surgeries on my left arm kinda changed things. Three years off a while back but I am back at it. My best round is an 83 to a par 72. That was some time ago. I have played many computer and console golf games and look forward to good competition here. I played a few rounds before this post and found that putting is a major pain. Have to spend some money on a putter I guess.

Fairways and greens,

Jen

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2010 1:26 PM

JenniferLove:

Want to introduce myself. I golf for real at about a 20 hdp. Used to be a 9 but three surgeries on my left arm kinda changed things. Three years off a while back but I am back at it. My best round is an 83 to a par 72. That was some time ago. I have played many computer and console golf games and look forward to good competition here. I played a few rounds before this post and found that putting is a major pain. Have to spend some money on a putter I guess.

Fairways and greens,

Jen

Welcome to WGT. I played here with free starter clube for a few months and made pro with an average in the mid-70s. You can do the same without buying equipment. But if you do want to improve your score later a good driver and putter will help you. I still shoot in the low 70s here, with an occasional sub-par round. 

Check the "putting tips" under the FAQs heading for some excellent assistance.

RSS