Help › Forums

When WGT?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 15 2012 10:49 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 2:39 PM

Enough is enough already. Not trying to open up another can of worms but if I do so be it. And I really don't want to hear that you are a Legend bullcrap and you should be better then them.

Just finished a ALT shot game, Pro level 92, Tour Pro level 95 with everything but the kitchen sink in their bag. I didn't have to play but I just wanted to relax and enjoy the game but there is no enjoyment when you don't stand a chance. How does anyone think that this is a fair game when they are hitting 80 yd. approaches to my 150-160 yds.

When are you going to listen to the folks who are basically paying your salary? Multi-player games should be everyone hits from the same tees determined by the person who started the game.

I'm done. Someone can get the can opener now.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 4:00 PM

This very scenario has been touted since WGT opened the pro shop to all players. WGT will eventually have to address this issue. I'm telling you, WGT did not see this coming. It was a matter of time until Hacks and other tiers were going to reach level 100 with the best equipment. It's going to drive some people away from the game, something else WGT didn't see coming.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 4:14 PM

Richard4168:
    WGT did not see this coming.

now that its here.they cannot do anything but try to weed out the bad.again and again

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 3:44 AM

Richard4168:
    WGT did not see this coming.

I bet they saw the money coming!

navigater:

now that its here.they cannot do anything but try to weed out the bad.again and again

Yes they can weed them out by letting everyone hit from the same tees in Multi-Player games. When they find out how hard the game becomes when playing from the next planet. They do it for the Opens where the lower tiered players were complaining that they couldn't reach the fairways with their tee shots. One of the players mentioned in my original post mentioned that he cleans up in MPC's.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 5:00 AM

I saw a level 90 HACK the other day with all the best equipment that is available on here...

• slillico
    393 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 5:02 AM

I stated in a post a while ago, just don't play them, you need to know before you click accept with a LVL 95 TP they are likely going to have the big dog equipment and are going to smoke your a$$, at the very least assume they do.

You need to be more careful,and if you do play them, you don't need to be ragging on them the whole time you are either as you are the one who accepted the match.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 5:05 AM

mnshiner:
    I didn't have to play but I just wanted to relax and enjoy the game but there is no enjoyment when you don't stand a chance

Here. you're contradicting yourself.

Just play.. get bette at YOUR speed , who cares what everyone else is carrying i their bag.

Relax, enjoy the game. dont be competitive.

or, DO be competitive. and stress out over the little things

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 5:07 AM

When you play an alt shot or matchplay game then just search for Legend and above

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 6:04 AM

pb1711:

I saw a level 90 HACK the other day with all the best equipment that is available on here...

May of been me if it was an alt shot game thats about all i play. And usually with the same partner a legend. MY legend partner usually gets outdriven by the master that has the same driver as he does and i usually outdrive the other opponent which has about the same equipment as i do. It seems to work out fine and pretty even.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 6:23 AM

I created an AS game Friday night. Myself (TM) and 2 legend friends. Had to choose anyone for the 4th. A level 84 Tour Pro came on and accepted. I paired him with the better legend to try to even things out. This game went to 3 extra holes before my team lost. I looked up this players stats after the round. Has been a member since Feb. 2011. Has 61 ranked rounds, but has played almost 500 AS games. No eagles recorded. This players GIR's are in the high 80%, scrambling pct. high 70%. I never felt he or she was a sandbagger. They just controlled the ball very well, and had a good game. As this player continues to move up, they should be one of the better ones on here.

• PAGES
RSS