420 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:03 PM

can an account be giving away?

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:31 PM

wildcat18racing6:

can an account be giving away?

Each user participating at WGT may have only one player Account. If you wish to create a new player Account, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com. If WGT determines that you have more than one Account, all Accounts created subsequent to the first Account may be automatically terminated without notice. Continued violation of the Terms & Conditions, including the creation of more than one player Account, may result in the termination of all of your player Accounts. Your Account is non transferable. You may not allow any other person to use your player Account to access WGT, participate in any tournament or game, or to accept any winnings related to your player Account. 

This is part of the T&C and as you can see it says your account is non transferable. That means it can not be given away. 

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:35 PM

First of all....Your name is not wgticon. second of all... i am not creating a new account, I dont play the game anymore and hate to see all of my equipment go to waste. So do me a favor would you? and mind your own buisness, thank you.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:40 PM

wildcat18racing6:

First of all....Your name is not wgticon. second of all... i am not creating a new account, I dont play the game anymore and hate to see all of my equipment go to waste. So do me a favor would you? and mind your own buisness, thank you.

lol   luv the comeback ;)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:42 PM

wildcat18racing6:

Your Account cannot be given away as Born said. So don't be so darn Rude....lol.

Your Account cannot be deleted unless you say to WGT, I want to Delete.

.... Here's a tip.... give somebody you know your username and pin... then they can play... Is that Legal...lol

and yes...I'm not Icon aswell

-Roger

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 6:21 PM

mantis0014:

wildcat18racing6:

Your Account cannot be given away as Born said. So don't be so darn Rude....lol.

Your Account cannot be deleted unless you say to WGT, I want to Delete.

.... Here's a tip.... give somebody you know your username and pin... then they can play... Is that Legal...lol

and yes...I'm not Icon aswell

-Roger

Had a better idea, sold everything i had. Some lucky golfers just got a bunch of gifts. You mean your name is not wgticon either Roger? dang lol. Bye all

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:09 PM

Here is another Tip.... Icon doesn't reply to posts if he thinks the replies from others are correct, but he might just come on and say read all the above....but this would waste his time wouldn't it.

-Roger

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:11 PM

Sad but true Rodger. Giving out passwords DOES occur. Be careful doing this though. You may just end up on YouTube or something. Whoa! Now thats a scary thought.

RSS