Forums

Help › Forums

Credits on hold

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:28 PM (2 replies)
  • Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 6:02 AM

Ok this is total BS,this is the message I get.

Issues encountered:

• You currently have 222.00 credits on hold in a Challenge. They will remain on hold until the Challenge ends.

The last person I played, a legend no doubt, in a challenge match started immediately complaining about my teir and average immediately upon starting a challenge match.

This person stated they were going to close my account for some reason and were currently communicating to someone called ICON? 

I won the match as the legend, the last person I played, was making bogie and double bogie on almost every hole.

I offered on the first hole to drop the match and it was declined as I was not looking to have a barrage of questions and comments about this in the CHAT. I just wished to play golf.

Now I get the above message in my account.

Now my side I have moved up 2 teirs in the last week, my current average is based solely on 2 scores, in any event what rule have I broke. 

I'm teiring up as fast as I can as I'm tired of all the whiners and complainers in my chat box.

BUT Why does this Legend get to hold my account hostage because they lost and who exactly are they .

Further this was not my game, it was the Legend who accepted me and set the amount.

So if there is an ICON on here, release my account I have broke no rule, and in any event it was the Legend who should have the account froze for harassment.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:05 AM

hi

I just replied to your father but feel free to contact me privately so we can discuss this. If you happen to take screenshots of the chat, I would like them too.

-wgticon

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:28 PM

Credits were released now without further issue.

Thank you so much for your help Icon.

RSS