Forums

Help › Forums

Lots of inmature participants on WGT....

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 23 2012 5:56 PM (4 replies)
  • trueangla
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 6:27 PM

Ive been playing less 2 months now cant believe how many people disconnect when they realize they are about to be beat. So when you disconnect does this not affect your ranking? Is this the reason or just pride?  Feel like Im playing a bunch of teens.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 11:20 PM

trueangla:
    Feel like Im playing a bunch of teens.

You probably are... but not everyone here is a snot-nosed quitter. There were/are plans to add "player reputation" info to the mix -- it's obviously urgently needed. 

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 1:40 AM

I recommend joining this site:

www.wgtls.co.uk

There you will find many people who are not quitters.

Also, once you have been playing for awhile you'll get a friends list together of people you know you can play against and they won't quit... took me about 6 months to get good fun people on my list. A lot of them I met by playing random Alternate Shot games--it's an easy way to meet likeminded people! Sure you get the quitters there as well, but before long you can just use your friend list to get a game together.

Some sort of reputation stat would be nice as well, but I am not holding my breath.  

• Phaxda
    145 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 12:00 PM

9 months later, thanks for the traffic signals. Not a stat, but it helps and I am appreciative. 

• KissArmy
    63 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2012 5:56 PM

Yes , I am sure in your time here you have never quit or got discontented  lol  Speak with knowledge not with your ***.

RSS