Help › Forums

Can anyone who speaks english and spanish help please

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 18 2012 5:41 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 9:57 AM

Hi all,i'm looking for someone who speaks english and spanish to speak to one our CC members,as we don't think he speaks any english.The problem is that he is entering our cc tournys for lower tiers,which he is not eligble for as he is a Legend of which some are being played for credits.If anyone can help please reply via this post so i can give you his name,and if you could please relate this to him thank you.

RUSSELL

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 10:38 AM

have you tried using something like google translator?

make sure your typing skills are good though, don't want any misunderstandings :)

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 10:39 AM

"Por favor, solomente puedes jugar...."

please, you can only play...

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 10:48 AM

I speak Spanish pretty well, and if I need any help my wife is Puerto Rican. I'd be glad to do it... you can put his name on my wall.

EDIT: I'll keep an eye out for it

• PastorLAK
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 10:49 AM

oilyrag:

have you tried using something like google translator?

make sure your typing skills are good though, don't want any misunderstandings :)

Yes this is a very good way to communicate with other languages. I have used the Google translator while playing fb games that have chats available. You can write anything you want and it will translate it to whatever language you wish. You can even copy and paste what someone else wrote in their language and have it translated to English.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 10:53 AM

Thanks for the replies all,i will speak to my CC owner to see if there s anything else he needs to explain to the player,but more than likely his name will be posted on your wall at som point today Leon thank you in advance cheers

RUSSELL

• PastorLAK
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 11:06 AM

russellfahey:

Hi all,i'm looking for someone who speaks english and spanish to speak to one our CC members,as we don't think he speaks any english.The problem is that he is entering our cc tournys for lower tiers,which he is not eligble for as he is a Legend of which some are being played for credits.If anyone can help please reply via this post so i can give you his name,and if you could please relate this to him thank you.

RUSSELL

Here is what the translator put into spanish...

In English I wrote:

You are entering our cc tournaments for lower tiers, which you are not eligble for, you are a Legend. This is not fair to those lower tier players trying to compete for credits. Please stop playing in the tournaments labeled for other tiers. Thank You.

Spanish...

Usted está entrando en nuestros torneos cc para los niveles inferiores, que no son eligble, usted está en una leyenda. Esto no es justo para los jugadores de nivel inferior tratando de competir por créditos. Por favor, dejar de jugar en los torneos de etiquetado para los demás niveles. Gracias.

http://translate.google.com/#fr|en|muito%20bom%20saber%20essas%EF%BB%BF%20dicas

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 11:45 AM

I'm Spanish speaker too, If I can help let me know!

Jvr

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 12:00 PM

Thanks Jvr

RUSSELL

• leprachuan
    39 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 1:22 PM

easy solution,kick himout of ur cc

• PAGES
RSS