Forums

Help › Forums

Replays with bug reports

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 16 2010 7:52 AM (0 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2010 7:52 AM

WGT, my 10 replay limit is full.  I think many or most players are in the same boat.  You've requested us to provide replays when possible in bug reports for game play "deviations from normal".  I have done that.  One of my 10 replays is currently tied to such a bug report. 

In order to report another such bug with a replay I would need to delete one of my 10 existing replays.  As I said one is tied to a recent bug report, also 2 are tied to recent posts and 7 are personal bests or hole outs.  Which one would I replace with a new bug report replay?

I don't know if WGT is done reviewing the replay tied to the bug report. That one is out.

The 2 tied to recent posts are also out since to replace them would result in a resource not found error.  In 2 to 3 weeks I feel I could replace them.

The other seven I'd like to keep as I don't get many hi-light reel shots and would hate to delete them.  (I know all replays are subject to involuntary erasure and or rendering useless during any product update and I can live with that.)

Here's my suggestions

1. Give us a time limit on saving replays for bug reports.  Say 48 hours after submitting a replay with a bug report we may replace it with another.  Whatever time limit you require to review or capture the info.

or

2. Increase our storage of replays to 15 or 20.

or

3. As part of all "game play" bug reports, WGT automatically captures a replay and stores it in your bug replay directory or bucket.

RSS