Forums

Help › Forums

Game gone Hard all of a sudden...or is it me?

Wed, Feb 1 2012 3:16 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2012 7:43 AM

bungrocket:

do your self a favour and stay tour pro

Longwedge dislikes this

• cdngolfhack
    20 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2012 8:16 AM

Longwedge:

bungrocket:

do your self a favour and stay tour pro

Longwedge dislikes this

i just moved to master and i'm gettin killed :\

feel ur pain

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2012 2:57 PM

Level until you have the clubs you want then Tier up.. Sounds easy enuff.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2012 3:16 PM

go for it!  There are thost that will always be a Pro or Tour Pro because that is the only way they can win anything.  This game is different things to different people.  To me, legend is a goal and I am going to go for it.  I gave serious thought to just staying at pro level or tour pro level but just didn't feel that good about it and about myself.  "The way I see it some folks are out to beat people, some folks are out to beat the course.  I am in the second group I think, just wouldn't know what my dogs would think of me if I laid back just to try to gain unfair advantage on someone.;)

Every time you move up, you will be so proud for the first couple of days until you see your average skyrocket and you can't figure out WTH happened.  But as you adjust to your new level it will all come together again.  When my game goes south (like once or twice a week) I go into practice mode and play a couple of rounds with just irons and really focus on getting back to where I can ding agian and can score again.  Does a lot of good for me to do that.  As a Legend, you better have great irons and approach shots, you sure won't get anywhere with your drives.

• PAGES
RSS