Help › Forums

New at this Legend stuff.......

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 21 2012 1:20 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 9:27 PM

Holly molly, do I want to make legend? Sounds like a penalty, instead of a reward.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 10:08 PM

renniw52:

Holly molly, do I want to make legend? Sounds like a penalty, instead of a reward.

When I first stepped over the line Renn, It was a nightmare....lol.. After couple of months it started to get easy. Now I'm basically flying... enjoy every minute ( well most of the time...lol).

Looking at your scoring history, you are not ready to becaome Legend...No offence.  Once you start to shoot in the high 20's more often.. then you will be ready(sought of).

If you want to start training now. Tee off with a 3wood off the tee (within reason) and start getting use to the longer Irons to the green :).. and of course, get use to green speeds too by playing with/against a Legend in Multi-Play

-Roger

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 11:47 PM

TeeWade:

LOL  okay now this is just getting weird. I just played another CC tourny game and scored a 35....guess what?  Average went "DOWN" to 70.22.   Not complaining at all but just weirded out by it all  and this was a game directly after the above mentioned game of 29 where it went up lol :)   Oh well, live and play on  hahaha

Hang in there Bro, you should be back to 70....but maybe WGT weight course'es? I dunno....have a cold one and chill with me;)

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 2:49 AM

TeeWade:

LOL  okay now this is just getting weird. I just played another CC tourny game and scored a 35....guess what?  Average went "DOWN" to 70.22.   Not complaining at all but just weirded out by it all  and this was a game directly after the above mentioned game of 29 where it went up lol :)   Oh well, live and play on  hahaha

Did a bit of numbercrunching - 2nd breakfast after some Nuremberg Lebkuchen ;->

From the numbers in your scoreboard, you might have played your first game as a legend on Jan 11 (Zappa13) after breaking through two days before. Right?

Assuming this, your averages from Jan. 14 on have been

72, 70.25, 70.22, 70.

Maybe your just misread the number or had an old display in your browser?

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 1:20 PM

alosso:

TeeWade:

Did a bit of numbercrunching - 2nd breakfast after some Nuremberg Lebkuchen ;->

From the numbers in your scoreboard, you might have played your first game as a legend on Jan 11 (Zappa13) after breaking through two days before. Right?

Assuming this, your averages from Jan. 14 on have been

72, 70.25, 70.22, 70.

Maybe your just misread the number or had an old display in your browser?

Anything is possible  :)   It's all good though. I was just wondering about it is all. Thanks for the reply.

• PAGES
RSS