Forums

Help › Forums

Sick and tired of you WGT

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 22 2012 11:37 AM (5 replies)
  • BigDan1973
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 10:19 AM

I am really pissed off now, again a skins game crashed on my last shot of the last hole, I was winning all 9 skins. That happened many times now making me lose about 2000 credits, THIS IS MY MONEY WGT, NOT YOURS !!!!!!!!!!! And as always I will send a message to you and you won't answer. 

In the next few days I will be posting a video on Youtube saying how dirty you guys are and how you are stealing money from us and hiding yourself. You have to learn to respect the people that pays to play on your site, and you will let me tell you that.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 11:09 AM

Hi

we always the emails, just in the order they are received. I am sorry for the delays but recently we have been in the weeds with them and are trying to get through them as soon as possible.

-wgticon

• sheephunter
    665 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 11:37 AM

just a suggestion if you are in the weeds with e-mails maybe you should start with the skins customers since they are the ones spending money. instead of going down the line first in first out.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 11:49 AM

WGTicon:
    we have been in the weeds with them

Lucky Icon there is a thread on this: http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/79274/515273.aspx#515273

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 12:30 PM

I know this is out of your hands WGTicon, but your bosses should be worried about fixing the Skins game bugs before sorting e-mails.

People posting negative videos to Youtube is bad news for World Golf tour. People continue to put their money into the Skins challenge format that is severely flawed. The negative feed-back is only going to continue as long as the Skins challenge remains accessible.

WGT, SHUTDOWN! THE SKINS CHALLENGE FORMAT!!!

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 12:41 PM

I think what they are both trying to say to you ''wgt'' is, Get rid of the EZSWING Attitude and start taking the Real clubs out of the bag and get the job done.

Just saying,

MEL1950

RSS