Help › Forums

Sick and tired of you WGT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 23 2012 8:43 PM (36 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 1:08 PM

Richard4168:
    Are you insinuating that the Skins game doesn't have a free version?

No, I just  happen to find it comical that you have risen to the cause for those that have actually lost credits, for whatever reason, when you have never experienced the issue yourself.  I have played both versions without an incident so it's hard for me to identify. There is no issue when playing for Monopoly money.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 1:53 PM

YankeeJim:
    I have played both versions without an incident

Well this would not be such a problem then Jim if more players like you would come forward and mention how the Skins challenge bugs do not effect you losing credits. Then all the posts about players losing credits would be nothing more then a rant and a computer problem on their end.

I was offering a voice for the people who have been losing credits hand over fist and WGT just allowing it. I do not need to play a Skins game to experience a bug when I can read 132+ posts that explains it to me.

People can and will do drastic things when it comes to their money. I do not want to see people post videos to Youtube saying how WGT is a rip-off company. I also do not want to see people get taken to the cleaners by a company that doesn't seem to care either way.

Here's the conclusion, if players want to continue putting their money into a Skins challenge that is full of bugs, then I will say they've been warned. And none of us has heard the last of the Skins bug rants. : )

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 2:10 PM

Richard4168:

YankeeJim:
    I have played both versions without an incident

Well this would not be such a problem then Jim if more players like you would come forward and mention how the Skins challenge bugs do not effect you losing credits.

So far so good here.    The only credits lost in skins for me has been due to my lack of birdies.

Same goes for matchplay challenges and tournaments. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 4:15 PM

What goes unnoticed here is the sheer minority of people this is happening to. WGT immediately gets blamed for it because it's their game. Stands to reason. What doesn't stand to reason is the immediate reaction and blame for something more than likely out of WGT's control and furthering it with absurd class action suit crap. Like there's any friggin lawyer that thinks the courts wouldn't laugh them out of the courtroom with such silliness. I'll bet there's tens of dollars to be fought for. Ya right. 

Do yourself a favor and google caveat emptor.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 4:33 PM

Jim, I merely said there could be a lawsuit brought-up by someone. People have been known to do sillier things, I agree. I am not suing anyone. For what it's worth, I tried to play a free Skins game with two Hacks and a Amateur and my screen was solid blue after the host teed off. The game kept going back to the beginning and when the game loaded each time, my screen stayed blue. 

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 5:40 PM

BigDan1973:

I am really pissed off now, again a skins game crashed on my last shot of the last hole, I was winning all 9 skins. That happened many times now making me lose about 2000 credits, THIS IS MY MONEY WGT, NOT YOURS !!!!!!!!!!! And as always I will send a message to you and you won't answer. 

In the next few days I will be posting a video on Youtube saying how dirty you guys are and how you are stealing money from us and hiding yourself. You have to learn to respect the people that pays to play on your site, and you will let me tell you that.

Dear player ,you speak with the Mafia (WGT) you shold not play for money on this site ,because they dont care only how too make money that all.

WGT do not stil from me and i speak you take my balls out from the game mach to mach out from the game and olso balls go in the water like in the movie.

Shame on you WGT 

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 8:43 PM

As a casual user I would like to extend a great big THANK YOU to those who have invested hard earned dollars in this virtual game.  Cause that's what keeps this a viable enterprise.  Every round I've played has reminded me of something I need to work on when I get the chance to play next timeon-line or my home course.  I've played rounds with WGT players that are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about this game and seem to have spent a good amount of time in both the virtual and real world of golf.  Meter stutter has been my only aggravation and I've been able to determine that was due to a local issue with my ISP/machine settings.  Should I continue to spend time using WGT I would hope that I do not reach the point that this computer based game becomes more of a grief than a goodnes. So, right now for me it's still FUN.  It's just a game, right?

RSS