Forums

Help › Forums

Sick and tired of you WGT

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 23 2012 8:43 PM (36 replies)
  • BigDan1973
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 10:23 AM

I am really pissed off now, again a skins game crashed on my last shot of the last hole, I was winning all 9 skins. That happened many times now making me lose about 2000 credits, THIS IS MY MONEY WGT, NOT YOURS !!!!!!!!!!! And as always I will send a message to you and you won't answer. 

In the next few days I will be posting a video on Youtube saying how dirty you guys are and how you are stealing money from us and hiding yourself. You have to learn to respect the people that pays to play on your site, and you will let me tell you that.

• KoVaCH
    958 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 1:20 PM

Same thing just happened to me. I was 7 skins up for 700 credits and it crashed on the 9th hole and not only I am not credited anything, but I am robbed 300 of my credits. None of this is my fault. In fact it never happened to me before. I want my 1000 credits back please.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 2:31 PM

Hi

we are working on making it more stable but it takes time. until then, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and maybe they can do something.

sorry about that.

-wgticon

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 5:50 PM

Same thing happened to me although not 2000cr!!!! that is more than annoying!

We are working on it? takes time? well then close it down until it's fixed!!! stop taking our money!!!

I for one will never play a Skins game for credits ever again...

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 7:06 PM

delete

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 7:34 PM

WGTicon:
    we are working on making it more stable but it takes time.

The Skins challenge format should be shutdown while the developers continue to put a proper fix in place. WGT could suffer a black-eye from this Skins challenge debacle. People are threatening to go public with this Skins mess, and are short of comparing it to theft. I would be concerned in the interim if I were WGT.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 8:07 PM

Richard4168:

WGTicon:
    we are working on making it more stable but it takes time.

The Skins challenge format should be shutdown while the developers continue to put a proper fix in place. WGT could suffer a black-eye from this Skins challenge debacle. People are threatening to go public with this Skins mess, and are short of comparing it to theft. I would be concerned in the interim if I were WGT.

Or at least make a message that's viewable to all "Sorry we can't seem to fix the skins bug at the moment...play at your own risk!!"    hehehe    This is the one reason I don't play them as of yet. I'd sure like to though :(

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 8:28 PM

At the very least return the lost credits!!!!

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 2:11 AM

ICON,

Before you start this be aware I'm NOT calling out names, I'm NOT accusing anyone of anything, and I'm Not using inappropriate language. What I am doing is merely wondering about things.

I'll ask a simple question. Do you know of ANYONE, EVER, who has received any type of answer from members@...com  about questions concerning the problems we suffer here including but not limited to lost credits, lost ball hits, lost ex points, games stopping, error messages, disconnects etc. etc. etc.

I actually did get a reply when I asked them to refund some of my $50.00 when I didn't realize they had preset the $50.00 purchase as the "most popular". Thanks ever so much, but I think I can manage to click the amount I choose, not what you hope I choose. And maybe that's why the $50.00 is the "most popular"!!!   

I wonder if YOU have ever actually talked or emailed anyone in the front office?  If you have, why haven't you asked why they sit back, refuse to reply, refuse to support , refuse to show even a smiglet of concern while you are on the front lines receiving tons and tons of 100% justified crap.

The people who do not respond to any of these questions have been accused of stealing from their own customers, fixing the game, not giving a flying flip, money grubbing, not accountable.......well, lets just say they have been called everything but, as my grandpa used to say,  a good milk cow!!!

WHY won't they speak up?  Are they MEN? Are they so much COWARDS that they won't defend themselves?  If non of this is true, WHY don't they say so. Are they such low lives that they don't care what people think of them? Do they not understand they can be fair and honest and still rake it in?

It's obvious to most that you have no idea what's going on, Icon. I'm not being rude, just honest. Has anyone heard of a business  this size and with this many customers without having ANY public relations? No one to turn to? No way to have your issues addressed.

Issues addressed!!! Here you can't even get them listened to.  This is even more sad when you think about the fact that this site depends on UNPAID members to do their jobs for them. 

Now I just KNOW I will hear from the ones whom I think of as the "ridiculing stooges".

Doesn't matter what problem you have had, how many have had that and other problems and continue to have them day after day, these stooges NEVER have any issues, NEVER lose a ball, NEVER has a game freeze, NEVER do anything except ridicule those who do have issues and ask for help. 

Might help if they could remember the old saying that goes. 'Everyone likes a little as.. but NOBODY likes a smart as..!! 

But I have learned it does absolutely no good to email, no good to ask questions in the forum's if you are hoping for a solution so I don't anymore. I have learned to go with the flow, stay calm and just try to get along with all.

RSS