Forums

Help › Forums

WGT - I want my credits back

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 22 2012 2:30 PM (1 replies)
  • KoVaCH
    958 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 1:09 PM

Was in a skins game. Have won 7 skins after 7 holes worth 700 credits. Then on the 8th hole something broke and the screen wouldn't load. Stayed black,so I had to go to the main screen and reconnect. Teed off and it happened again. Again I had to reconnect. Lose the hole and I am okay with it. Then the 9th and last hole wouldn't load at all. Black screen. Stayed like that for minutes, when I went to main screen, it said "you disconnected from the game 3 times. You have been disqualified. Any skins you won have been forfeited."

Now, none of this was my fault. I guess it happened as the other guys were picking up their balls several times and I've heard it messes with the game. Now, not only I miss the 700 credits i won, but I also miss about 300 of my own credits. So, I am robbed 1000 credits and none of this is my fault at all.

Please, WGT. Fix it and give me back my credits. Why should I suffer because guys are picking up their balls?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 2:30 PM

Hi

we are working on making it more stable but it takes time. sorry about that. until then, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and maybe they can do something.

-wgticon

RSS