Forums

Help › Forums

Hello

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 23 2012 2:50 AM (3 replies)
  • stealy
    17 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 3:38 PM

I have been a member of WGT  since Oct. 2011. This by far is the best sports game I ever played. The members of Wgt for the most part have been a class act. I mean where can you play golf with people all over the world So far I have either play with or against people from Switerland, Norway, Canada, Taiwan,Scotland  ETC. This weekend by far was the worst of people i have met so far no class at all I don't mind some smack talk that is all good but when somebody has to attack somebody and curse them out I can't deal with that..The one that hit me the worst was F u  I will kick your ass and you guys suck you are  bitches. I dont know but when you cause somebody to quit it has to stop.I am 55 yrs old ididnt do that stuff when i was younger let alone now .In closing Please lets just enjoy this great game and have fun. Thank you

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 12:37 AM

Welcome. If someone breaks the rules, such as that, please take screenshots and email them to members@worldgolftour.com and we'll wash their mouth with soap.

-wgticon

• EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 2:50 AM

WGTicon:

Welcome. If someone breaks the rules, such as that, please take screenshots and email them to members@worldgolftour.com and we'll wash their mouth with soap.

-wgticon

:)

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2012 6:24 AM

Yea right

Lucky

RSS