Forums

Help › Forums

Game ending Errors!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 1 2012 3:23 PM (3 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 12:46 PM

WHat's up with every single game I get in, gets booted for an error?

Having great games a few times only get to the 3rd or 4th hole and BOOM

UNEXPECTED ERROR

What a waste of time and let down, WGT servers having problems?

Idk , never had THAT much trouble with the games ending in error. Anyone have a clue?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 12:46 AM

hi

there are many reasons it may happen. earlier today 1 of my friends was getting booted while 3 others in game had no issues. but he is known to have issues with his internet, so it was normal.

it's generally not on our end because if it was, it would not be randomly spread to 1 person at a time but to thousands at the same time.

yes, sometimes something happens on our end but it's generally a rare occurrence.

-wgticon

• SteamboatTW99
    67 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 3:39 AM

I was in a skins game the other day with two other players.  On the 8th hole I got a message that my opponent disconnected, and the game returned to the main screen.  It then told me that I won three skins and the game was over.  Since the game was over it did not give me an option to return to the game.

Five minutes later I checked my credits and I then lost almost 500 credits (the amount for playing in the skins game).  

In over 2 years this has never happened to me.  WGT was contacted accordingly.

~Steam      

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2012 3:23 PM

I'm bumpin this up here. This "Unexpected Error in the game" prompt has come up on me just about every single game.

I have Comcast cable & 4G CPU. It runs like a dream. Playing along nice and BOOM! Error,,competition over.

And that is one of the reasons I have not nor will I ever, shell out 1 plug nickle on some ready-go or skins or whatever at wgt.  So if anyone has any ideas as to why this damn game boots me all the time,I'm all ears.Then maybe these psycho nerd wgt geek guru's won' t write offensive shyt on my wall & call me "Quitter".

Thanks

RSS