Forums

Help › Forums

Just doing what I'm told

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 24 2012 8:19 PM (4 replies)
  • Spideronda
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 5:41 PM

I was told after joining to come here and introduce myself.  I'm Ronda, and must say that I have never been to a community website with such wonderful people.  I have played very few games with people who were not friendly and with a wonderful sense of humor.  Would like to say Thanks for accepting me and hope to meet each of you out there and maybe beat a few of you too.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 6:19 PM

Hi Ronda and welcome to the insanity.  There are lots of good guys that will answer questions here in the forums.  To get started on the right foot, be sure to check out the Getting Started and FAQs info over there-----> 

My one word of caution is keep in mind that this place can be habit forming so be sure to find time for the important things in life.  I'd be happy to play a few friendly games with you so send me a friend invite if you are interested.

Joey  

• BIGAL123
    202 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 7:02 PM

You may want to post in your country club forums

• Spideronda
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 8:05 PM

I would if I could find it.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 8:19 PM

Spideronda:
    and must say that I have never been to a community website with such wonderful people.

Ahhhh, we WILL change your mind about that!

Regrading your CC...go to your profile, and up top where it shows your CC in green, click on it...and you'll be able to navigate into your forum from there.

RSS