Pile driver driver

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 25 2012 2:53 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 9:38 AM

Everyone listen up!

If you move your cursor over to the right hand edge of your screen when in the forum pages and then right click it when it is hovering over the slider upper downer scroll thing, you can pretend its a massive pile driver by raising it up all the way to the top and bringing it down mightily to the bottom.

When I do it whilst thinking there are not many inspiring posts, I add noises like a cranking noise when I go up, then a whoosing one for the downstrike, and a huge massive big bangaclangalanga when I reach the bottom, and dont forget to make it bounce a little, just a few times so that you comply with the laws of Physics like Mr Newton would approve of.

I don't always take my piler to the top, depending on the job I'm thinking about, sometimes I go half way or less, or more, according to how hard I need to smash whatever I'm smashing.

If you hold the screen with your other hand and shake it a bit when the piler hits the bottom, you get full 3D effect just like a real piledriver does.

In this way, you too can become a Piledriver driver.

Lizzie xx

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 9:39 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too funny

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 9:56 AM

I'm deadly serious. Crashabangadangalang.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 9:59 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Crashabangadangalang.

LOL.....that should be the new way we all describe hitting the ding.  

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 10:34 AM

Lizzie

If he's making fun of your fantastic ideas, that obviously take a lot of thought, planning and testing (all still in beta presumably), then I would suggest piledriving when you come across one of his posts.  Or better still, bring up his profile and do it there.  If he's online, and preferably in a game, you may even be able to tamper with his meter.  That would soon shut him up.  Hey, I must try that one out myself when I'm playing someone.

Obviously, the above can be applied to anyone who disagrees or, heaven forbid, angers you, although if someone has the nerve to anger you I suspect more than a pile driver may be coming their way.

To clarify, the reference to 'anyone' in the previous sentence obviously does not apply to fellow country club members.  Obviously!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 10:41 AM

Harsh Mio, Harsh. Mr H is a intelligent member of the community and by now will have mastered all of the important points in my post, which after all, was for the greater good.

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 10:52 AM

Well, ok, maybe, but I'm still gonna try it on those I don't like.

Sorry Mr H.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 11:28 AM

No worries,   I wasn't bashing I promise.    

On   side      it         is      to       and         with      piledriver    at   same

a     note,    sure    difficult     reply   play    the          thingy     the      time.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 12:33 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    and then right click it when it is hovering over the slider upper downer scroll thing

Erm... not to be picky, but when I right click on the slider up and down scrollie thingy, nothing happens.  After a lot of investigation and testing, all beta, I figured it was meant to say left click and not right click.

There's more.  Come here.  If you change your mouse buttons around so that the left is a right click and a right is a left click, then right clicking as you said would indeed do the job as described.  Do remember though that when playing a game, if you haven't switched back the left button to be a left click and the right to be right, you will most likely be cursing forever in a day because you won't even be able to stop the meter let alone ding it.

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 12:57 PM

Hold down the space bar as you drag the slider upwards,

has a great effect when you reach the top :-)

• PAGES
RSS