Forums

Help › Forums

CVS Gift Card....

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 27 2012 12:20 PM (1 replies)
  • Pinseekerr
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2012 4:33 PM

I wanted to throw this out to the community.  I am releatively new to the site (2 mos.) and have come up against it with respect to trying to use my CVS gift card to purchase credits.  Now I saw a while back, 3rd to 4th qtr of last year, where it looked like people were having issues but WGT' response was even though the CVS card was visible on the credits page, it wasn't yet live.  I haven't seen any updates and cant seem to get my card to work. 

Here's the issue.  I choose the Gift card as my method of payment.  It takes me to the Gift Card selection page, where I select CVS. The next page you put in the 16 digit card number and hit enter.  It goes to the next page where you have a choice to put in your wireless phone number so they can send you a pin number OR you can hit "already have a pin number".  The wireless phone text message prompt is a no-go and comes up with an error message.  The pin number option is an exercise in futility as first off, I don't really know what pin they are looking for.  Since I tried a multitude of options and combinations, I'm pretty sure that I don't have what they are looking for.  Can anyone shed some light on my dilemma?  Much appreciated.... Thanks.

P.S. - You only need a pin number if the CVS card in your possession starts with a 6101 and yes, mine does. 

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 12:20 PM

Don't know what the problem might be cause I just did the same thing and it worked perfectly.

CVS gift card I got for buying what I would buy anyway.

entered the number starting with 6101

entered my cell phone number without the 1 in front and no dashes or dots,  i.e. 2125551212

Got a txt with the 8 digit pin entered it and got my credits.

good luck

RSS