Help › Forums

Couple days in...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 27 2012 8:14 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WeidaDeNei
    298 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 5:08 AM

So i have a couple of days under my belt now and a lot of hours invested in trying to break par. No luck yet although I have got close a couple of times. I have some questions is someone could answer them for me?

1. Why does wgt need my billing information? For a site that has no customer service number and only a e-mail i don't feel safe giving that information out unless i get some feedback on it being safe.

2. How can I go about putting money on the site without giving my card information? Again with no customer service number it worries me that something may go wrong and I have no options to get help quickly.

3. Do they answer e-mails in a timely manner? (Within 24 hours)

4. They have offers which will give credits. If i take up an offer does wgt get my information as well. For example the safeway delivery. I would be interested in that. Does this site get to have the same info as safeway?

5. Any tips for breaking par?.. My putting is ok but my short game is a mess. lol

6. Any good players mind maybe inviting me to a game sometime? Very interested in learning more.

7. It has been hard finding alternate shot games and when I do they don't last more then a few holes. Is this a common issue?

8. Do they have AA classes for people that become addicted to this game. Because i think I am addicted until I break par anyway. lol

Sorry for all the questions. My personal information comes before anything. Just want to get a thumbs up that all is safe with this site!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 11:16 AM

I'll answer what I can:)

1. we use billing address to verify your location so we can offer all the modes available based on your country/states laws.

2. you can deposit via several other ways without giving your CC information, such as prepaid gift cards(make sure they allow gaming deposits, as some don't), paypal, few other gift cards, such as subway.

3. we respond to all emails asap. sometimes, due to previous holidays we experiencing a delay but are trying to reply asap. you can always contact me and maybe I can help.

4. those offers are not handled by us but via trial page. they control the aspects of it. I am not sure of others details though

5. check detailed guides in tips forum :)

6. I am sure someone will hit with you soon.

7. Best advice is, make friends who don't quit and keep playing with them, Maybe join a country club or check tournaments in community organized tournaments forum

8. Yes, I hold them every night in my basement.

:)

• WeidaDeNei
    298 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 11:29 AM

Thank you very much for the reply and the help.

I read all of the tip forum pages and actually had a +2 through 8 on the back side of congressional... then i "decided" to hit two straight in the water on 18 and quad it. I seem to keep having one poorly played hole that ruins my round.. just like real life. Oh well. just got to keep smacking it around i guess

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 12:06 PM

WeidaDeNei:

6. Any good players mind maybe inviting me to a game sometime? Very interested in learning more.

7. It has been hard finding alternate shot games and when I do they don't last more then a few holes. Is this a common issue?

A Legend friend and I often play an alt shot with two randoms, more often than not Tour Pro and below.  So, next time we set up one of these games I'll see if you are online and one of us will send you and invite.

With regards to learning the in's and out's of this game, there is a country club called The Academy which was purposely set up to teach new players.  So long as you are willing to learn and will participate in the CC activities, I'm sure they would be happy to take you on.  The club owner is CanineSupervisor; post a message on his wall or send him a friend invite.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 12:53 PM

MioKontic:
    With regards to learning the in's and out's of this game, there is a country club called The Academy which was purposely set up to teach new players.  So long as you are willing to learn and will participate in the CC activities, I'm sure they would be happy to take you on. 

Weida...I sent you a friend invite.

I am a member of The Academy, glad to set up an A/S with you and show you a few things.

SM

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:16 PM

StrangeMagic:
    show you a few things.

How to cook beans?

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:27 PM

Mio,

I am trying to change my image and act all serious and stuff.

I want to put on a new campaign for Lizzie:

I will thank you to not bring up my sordid past...I am a changed man.

Ty in advance,

SM

• WeidaDeNei
    298 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:52 PM

Awesome. Thank you for the invite. I accepted. Hope to play with you soon!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:53 PM

Camp aim?

Looking pretty camp to me sir.

Lizzie xx

PS to the OP.

Wgt is a pretty cools place to be.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 2:01 PM

The Academy CC welcomes our newest member: