Nike Method Putter - Opinions

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 30 2012 12:30 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 5:52 AM

borntobesting:
    Not many people who used the original Spider didn't hate it. I know i did. The Ghost Spider is a completely different putter.

I had the original spider and loved it - just got the nike and love that even more. Ding it and its deadly. Distances seem fine to me also which is a surprise after all the negative stuff Ive read about it.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 12:01 PM

I ran this by my CC members. Upshot, I rented the Method today. Love it. The meter is as slow as advertised. Knocked 4 strokes off a comparable 9 hole round from yesterday. Total feet putts made was 116. In case anyone is interested, I saved a couple of putt replays. They're available on my profile page.

Now I just have to grab enough creds to buy it.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 12:30 PM

Michelled79:

I agree, each putter will react different to each other but it will react consistent. I cant see how buying a new high level putter will make u a better putter, it just means learning how the new one reacts with such things as missing the ding, distance etc.  A

Once you learn your putter and how is reacts i think stick with it because u will keep on learning.

In my humble opinion anyway lol

Good advice. 

• PAGES
RSS