Forums

Help › Forums

Too many Emails

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 30 2012 11:34 PM (6 replies)
  • PNelson
    16 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 7:58 AM

How the heck do I stop emails? I keep getting emails about putting and I am sick of them...It says go to edit profile and then click on email notifications..I cant find edit profile for the life of me...grrrr

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 8:52 AM

hi

you can edit profile in 'account' settings. there are 3 tabs there to stop our emails. as for forum emails (replies to threads you already replied to), you have to go to each thread, edit and uncheck the 'email me replies to this post' checkbox.

-wgticon

• PNelson
    16 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 9:49 AM

I have all 3 tabs unchkd...where do I go to edit the threads at?

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 10:01 PM

PNelson:

I have all 3 tabs unchkd...where do I go to edit the threads at?

you are getting the emails because while reading through a Forum thread you decided to reply to one of the posts, and before hitting the Post button to enter your reply, you put a tick in this box --->Email me replies to this post.

You have to go back to that forum thread, find your post, hit the Edit button, un-tick the box Email me replies to this post.

Then hit the Post button.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 10:22 PM

You can create a filter in your email account that will send all incoming messages from WGT to a separate folder, so they don't clog your inbox. 

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 11:11 PM

All of my wgt emails (not only forum posts) have always come in two's..ie. the same email twice.

Is this 50% increase in cyberspace clutter a glitch?

Two many emails indeed :(

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 11:34 PM

funny some time ,,,,you hate  emails  , from WGT,  i like it  first thing in the morning i check .....find old post coming back  ,i read them and then they go in the garbage bin no big deal .......

RSS