Thu, Feb 2 2012 9:37 AM

gsoup:
    you have 2 'periods' so you cant be

Lmao

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 9:38 AM

MioKontic:

THREAD CLOSED.  REPLY BUTTON REMOVED.  IF YOU SEE A REPLY BUTTON IT IS AN ERROR AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD IT BE CLICKED.  WE CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH ACTIONS.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Oh my God!  I'm beginning to sound like Essssssy, what with all the upper case (that's capitals).  I said beginning to!!!  At least it made sense, AND there was punktuation!  an the

spelin wus

gud i

thinck

Speaking of capitals, I was looking for the clip of The Vicar of Dibley where Geraldine asks Alice what is the capital of France (in readiness for the Dibley quiz), and in response Alice says F.  Couldn't find the clip, but found a compilation of the end-of-show jokes...

Properly translated to esssyspeak...........

A RESPONSIBLE FOR AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD IT BE CLICKED.  WE CAN ERROR THREAD CLOSED.  WE CLICKED.  YOU HAVE BE CONS.

I'm beginning of France where Geraldiness for the upper capitals).  IF YOU HAVE BE HELD IT IS AND UNDER NOT

BE CONS.  WE CONS.  I says F.  IF YOU HAVE BE HELD REPLY BUTTON REPLY BUTTON IT BE HELD REPLY BUTTON REPLY BUTTON IT BEEN WARNED.

Oh my God!  I'm beginning found in wus

gud i

thinck

Speaking to sound a compilation!  an there Geraldiness found a compilation of case

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 10:28 AM

The last word is mine.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 10:30 AM

no its not ha

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 10:32 AM

First, G, I don't have periods!!!  That's reserved for the fairer sex... unless you know something you're not telling???

And YJ, sorry, but you have far too much punctuation in there; there should be none.  You wouldn't make a good mimic.  Just sayin.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 10:34 AM

Hello, I am Who.   And since the title states that "who" will have the last word, I believe that makes me the winner. 

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 10:34 AM

Oh, and by the way, consequences...

I warned you, best you all be on your guard!  'They' know where you live.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 10:57 AM

MioKontic:
    And YJ, sorry, but you have far too much punctuation in there; there should be none.  You wouldn't make a good mimic.  Just sayin.

LOL. I was too lazy to take them out. Probably should be some more breaks, too.  :-D

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 10:59 AM

I will have the last word.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 10:59 AM

Interesting how essay has not shared his non-wisdom with us in this thread yet, or did I miss a few posts?

RSS