Help › Forums

How to earn credits?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 10 2012 7:43 AM (9 replies)
  • marianocrx
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2012 5:51 PM

As you earn credits?
    I know that watching videos and stuff. But I know how to earn credits playing.
    I'm new and I would serve to help me with this issue.
    Thank you!

• HoledOutLip
    85 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 9:48 AM

Who do I email for credits earned viewing that were not awarded after redemption. I had over 1300 and redeemed but they did not get credited to my account

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 9:53 AM

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 9:54 AM

Para ganar creditos, hay que ganar torneos. You can't earn credits by just playing, but you can win credits by playing and beating other players -- in free tournaments (very small prizes); and premium tournaments, ready gos, match game challenges and skins games. You have to pay to enter those.

(You do earn experience points -- xp -- for just playing, but those only unlock equipment. You need credits to buy it.)

• cobaltm
    3,961 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 10:57 AM

you are in Argentina and they won't let you earn credits playing. You can't win credits playing in ANY way.

• HoledOutLip
    85 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 4:55 PM

I am USA So Cal to be exact

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 5:41 PM

I think he was addressing the OP Lip not you.

See those little flags next to your name????

• marianocrx
    3 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 9:53 AM

Thank you very much for the responses I got.
    It may be that I have given credits to move from amateur to professional?
    Where I have to get to play against another player to earn credits?
    I hope your answers and thanks again!

• Knyx
    103 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 1:50 PM

"There are certain countries and states where skill-based gaming is prohibited. Players from those countries and states will not be allowed to participate in Ready-Go Tournaments.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

The countries that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, and any other jurisdiction that WGT excludes in its sole discretion."

--From the FAQ

• marianocrx
    3 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 7:43 AM

Ok, thanks for the reply.
    Another query and not annoying more ...
    The points that are giving me every time I finish a lap, to serve?

RSS