Forums

Help › Forums

Problems Understanding Ready-Go...

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 2 2012 4:49 PM (3 replies)
  • LandShark2462
    9 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 11:42 AM

How do I Participatein Ready-Go Tournaments?? It says that my country or state of residence will not allow me to play...What does this mean??

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 4:06 PM

This is copy and pasted from WGT's FAQ section.....perhaps this will explain....

How do I know if I am eligible to play in the tournaments?

Sweepstakes: Anyone can play in the sweepstakes, but only players in the following countries are eligible to win prizes: United States, Germany, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, and South Korea. Please note that some restrictions apply and not all of these countries are eligible for all sweepstakes tournaments. See individual tournament rules for details.

Skill Contests (Leaderboard): Players in the following countries are eligible to play skill contest tournaments with prizes: United States, Germany, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Norway, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, South Korea, and Japan. Please note that some restrictions apply and not all of these countries are eligible for all tournaments. See individual tournament rules for details.

Skill Gaming: Ready-Go Tournaments and Match Play Challenges fall under Skill Gaming, which certain countries and US states prohibit.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

The countries that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 4:23 PM

Has anyone packed up the house and kids and moved just to play in a skill based game?

RSS