Forums

Help › Forums

How do you PM Multiple players at the same time?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 4 2012 4:11 AM (9 replies)
  • JAFO12
    2,105 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 9:34 AM

i have seen his but have no idea how to do it?

any help?

thanks

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 12:46 PM

JAF-

As far as I know you are not able to do this at this time. I think this would be a great idea when trying to set up a game with multiple friends. Just like when sending an email to someone, have a "CC" (carbon copy) section.

I suggest posting this idea in the "Product Suggestions" section.

Good luck, and again... great idea.

MC

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 9:00 PM

Just start typing their name in the address box, after the previous name. you will get prompted to choose a name from your friends list.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 11:38 PM

LeonDelBosque:
    Just start typing their name in the address box, after the previous name. you will get prompted to choose a name from your friends list.

Unfortunately this is a GROUP message. When one replies to YOU, everyone gets the reply.
    Aprt from the fact that, for me, I can have a four friends online and try typing their name in for a group message and WGT system says name not found.

Its buggy. 

There is NO way in WGT to select mutliple ffriends to send a message to that isnt a GROUP message.

this is a long standing request for CC owners. To be able to send multiple messages, or emails to members.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 12:31 AM

JAFO12:

any help?

thanks

I'm sorry for my ignorance....lol.... but what does 'PM' mean as in PM multi players. Still learning the text lingo...Sorry

Actually... the other thing... What is      .     mean too, as in the 'dot/full stop' by itself on a post... A few months back somebody told me what Bump meant...lol

-Roger

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 2:12 AM

PM means Private Message.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 2:26 AM

piztaker:

PM means Private Message.

Cool thanks m8...    I ask me kids all the time about things like this... they tell me, but shake their heads at the same time....lol. I write emails and letters, reply to these posts, know how to shout and be angry.....but when it comes to test talk like this... don't know...lol.

Whats the     .     (dot, full stop)  mean? I have seen replys that it's only a (full stop) on the post

sorry for being a pain.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 2:32 AM

JAFO12:

any help?

thanks

Now I know what 'PM' means...lol... I don't think it can be done. idk,  you write a new post in the forum, then everybody can read it.... but when you send a PM to somebody, it only goes to them and the system won't allow you to send multi PM's to everybody else, like an Email System.

-Roger

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 4:11 AM

mantis0014:

Whats the     .     (dot, full stop)  mean?

It means they've edited out their original post, and replaced it with a dot. If you see it in WGTLS' chatroom, it means they're "bumping" the chat lines, and because of lag they need to send a message to receive the messages.

A few others:

FWIW - For What It's Worth
    DILLIGAF - Do I Look Like I Give A F***
    OP - Original Post/Opening Poster

RSS