Forums

Help › Forums

CANNOT SEND PM OR POST IN COUNTRY CLUB

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 10 2012 10:48 AM (7 replies)
  • stevenjack
    71 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 5:37 PM

HEY..Any one have ant idea's why i can't post in country club forum or send private messages...???     .just started in the last few days

• ODBerg
    272 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2012 10:42 PM

private message are only to friends and you have to be a members to post on a CC forum

cheers!

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2012 6:05 AM

Had a few in our CC that had this problem as well.  After trying several things to fix the problem we've come to the following conclusion and solution.

It seems that the problem was caused by a combination of an update to the Google Toolbar in IE and the most recent update done by WGT.  There seems to be some compatibility issue that has caused posts and PM's to dissapear.  Oddly, those affected were still able to post in the WGT forums but not in the CC Forum.

The solution that has worked for our members is to change to the Mozilla Firefox browser for WGT.

Hope this info help some others having the same problem.

Lashe

• dakinca
    39 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 9:25 PM
    I have the same issue and for some reason, but I have Internet Explorer.
  • Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 1:47 AM

Using Chrome, and had this issue off and on for a while now.

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 1:48 AM

Like Me mate Lashe said..

download Mozilla Firefox and just play WGT from there..it fixed our probs..

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 3:52 AM

Downloaded it.

So far so good.

Thanks for the advice.

• MrSCicero
    154 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 10:48 AM

Just a quick comment on you answer for the fix, and a statement about having the same problem.

I am the owner of a Country club and have been trying to contact my members via messages and in the Country Club forum, have not gotten any responce from any of them, And while playing a game with a couple of them, they both told me that they did respond to my messages but I cannot find a responce from them any where.

They seem to be getting my messages but I am not receiving thiers. I use Internet Explorer as a preferance and do not want to have to change browers, I have tried both firefox and google chrome and always find myself coming back home to IE.

Is ther anyone out there that was having the same problems and has found a soulution for the problem without changing browsers?

Thank you for any help in this matter!!!

RSS