Forums

Help › Forums

Another Gifted Individual?

Thu, Jul 12 2012 9:52 PM (110 replies)
  • Midoh
    200 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 12:57 PM

Mio, Those are obviously his accounts. Only the owner of the accounts can delete what is written on the respective walls. He also posts 90 in one Tournament a week. 

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 1:19 PM

Midoh:
    Only the owner of the accounts can delete what is written on the respective walls.

The owner of the wall can delete what's written.....and so can the author of what was written.  They aren't necessarily the same person.

• H3llonfoot
    19 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 9:13 AM

This person appears to be a student of the game. One round is good than he shoots a 90 in nine holes. He is obviously knocking the ball around to practice certain shots repeatedly. He has more patience than I do.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 12:26 PM

H3llonfoot:

This person appears to be a student of the game. One round is good than he shoots a 90 in nine holes. He is obviously knocking the ball around to practice certain shots repeatedly. He has more patience than I do.

That's what PRACTICE rounds are for. Doing that in ranked rounds ARTIFICIALLY increases your average, otherwise known as SANDBAGGING.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 6:52 PM

DannyPhan:
    That's what PRACTICE rounds are for. Doing that in ranked rounds ARTIFICIALLY increases your average, otherwise known as SANDBAGGING.

If you have the minimum number of rounds to tier up, artificially high scores won't affect your average. It can only go down.

BTW DannyPhan,

The reason I don't give your constant whining about low-leveled, high-tiered players any credence is twofold:

First, there is no advantage to being a high tiered player with low tiered clubs. It's a handicap. This is something you always seem to pretend isn't a factor.

Second, no good player will ever pass your smell test. You harp and shriek about how unfair it all is because no one can enter this game with the requisite skills necessary to be good, then you accuse them all of cheating. Not just stoically and under your breath, but here in the forums, a very public place.

After a few minutes of investigation (until I got tired of looking) I found out that you have been wrong on several occasions.

Ultimately, that's why your posts are mostly just clutter.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 4:07 AM

From a post you created on 20.01.2012

godelescher:

So, three years later, I'm going to walk away from WGT ...again.

I might check back in a year or so to see if there are any game improvements, but I fully expect there to be only more flawed options, more players gaming the system, more expensive equipment, and more buggy formats.

I thought you had walked away from WGT...because of flawed options etc..... that others have alluded to in this & other posts in the forum?

Just wondering......

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 8:27 AM

i have read all these post and i have a few words for you guys....if you put as much time into your game as you do snooping around to find cheaters and sandbaggers all your scoring avgs would be lower.....like my grandpa always told me worry  about your own side of the fence.... KARMA will take care of the other side...   FOR THE LAME.....mind your own business 80% of the players here have multi-accounts   BIG DEAL!

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 9:17 AM

mara43:

I thought you had walked away from WGT...because of flawed options etc..... that others have alluded to in this & other posts in the forum?

Just wondering......

Yup.

I left for two whole days. Didn't even log in. How's that for awe-inspiring will power? I guess your stuck with me.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 10:04 AM

lol....

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 10:35 AM

godelescher:
    After a few minutes of investigation (until I got tired of looking) I found out that you have been wrong on several occasions.

rmchangin:
    have read all these post and i have a few words for you guys....if you put as much time into your game as you do snooping around to find cheaters and sandbaggers all your scoring avgs would be lower.....l

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken!

No Snooping needed, if I was doing that (there are so many, some estimate 25-30% are multi-accounters) I wouldn't have time to do anything else!!!

My Avgs would be lower if I could hit the ding more and make 1/2 of the birdie putt opportunities I get.....

RSS