Forums

Help › Forums

Another Gifted Individual?

Thu, Jul 12 2012 9:52 PM (110 replies)
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 12:48 PM

LizzieRossetti:

What is the difference between a magicians wand and a truncheon?

Well a magicians wand is used to perform cunning stunts...

while a truncheon is used by  cunning c unts (er.police)

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 1:22 PM

Great idea cap! Problem is wgt don't do anything, that's why the post I assume.

Jeff

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 1:40 PM

renniw52:

Hell, I can't seem to make legend with my one account, why on earth would I want a second or third one? I'll stick with just one and see what happens, Thank You.

I remember when I first started (as the violins comes out to play...lol), back in good old days. We didn't have any of the top range clubs, no Nikes, Callaways, Srixons. We had to earn everyshot shot we made, geez it was hard (for me anyway).

Remember the 1st hole at Beth, thinking how do you get pass those trees on the right hand side or even making the fairway on the 7th(at St.A).

I really, really don't want to go through that again.

Wgt doesn't know of any muti-acounts until they get told about em. Then they can start investigating. Most of the time they would close em down, if proven.

Then they start up another account new account.....lol

I still think the system we have at the moment... Level up for the best clubs, regardless of Tier has opened the door up for Multi- Accounts . Somehow Wgt has to change this system again to something better, But What?

Cheers

Roger

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 1:44 PM

IvaThongon:

Lizzie:

I love ya, and I generally think of myself as pretty intelligent...

until you speak!

I even googled truncheon and I'm still lost...LMAO

You need the 'Lizzie Dictionary'  Iva....lol

Lizzie's good value, took me ages to figure out what she was saying, but now I'm getting through it....lol

-Roger

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 1:53 PM

mantis0014:

You need the 'Lizzie Dictionary'  Iva....lol

Lizzie's good value, took me ages to figure out what she was saying, but now I'm getting through it....lol

-Roger

Haaa. I don't think it will help me. English is my first and really only language, but growing up as a first generation Canadian, I am the absolute worst when it comes to sayings, expressions, colloquialisms ... I just always mess them up. And sometimes I say things that were just natural at home and people are like "girl, what did you just say???" Add to that "the queen's English" and their sayings, and zoom, over my head. LOL, what the heck, I just participate anyway.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 6:24 AM

mantis0014:
    I still think the system we have at the moment... Level up for the best clubs, regardless of Tier has opened the door up for Multi- Accounts . Somehow Wgt has to change this system again to something better, But What?

What was wrong with THE GOOD OLD SYSTEM, unlocking equipment at each tier??  It was reward for tiering up, and i remember me having to qualify for open at St. Andrews when i was a pro and only had 240 yard rapture, NOW THAT WAS HARD! i couldn't wait to reach master to beable to get my hands on a 270 yard driver.  Any way i only missed the cut by a stroke, it went up from i think 62 to 61 on last day.  Sandbagging would stop instantly

250 max for pros (driver), 279 for Tm's, and 280 & 282 driver for legends, and to stop the TM's winning, they can keep the burners, but not R11's.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 7:20 AM

LMFAO

LizzieRossetti:

I might volunteer if I were allowed to have a truncheon, instead of the ubiquitous ESHB. Far too fiddly and they respond poorly to some of the functions for which a truncheon is more eminently suitable.

What is the difference between a magicians wand and a truncheon?

Well a magicians wand is used to perform cunning stunts...

Lizzie xx

• MadMP
    75 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 7:48 AM

Just noticed a tier 55 player with a 59 average playing as a tour master with ALL starter equipment. I know there are people out there that are better than me but how do you possibly do that?

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 3:06 PM

could simply use diff clubs then re-equip the bag when offline with starter gear?

prob not, i've seen some amazing players with stock gear.  Crazy good.  that's awesome and I'm envious of that players game.  good job

RSS