Forums

Help › Forums

Why do some players not saving replays

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 8 2012 12:39 AM (7 replies)
  • drakeshead
    285 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 12:33 AM

why do some players not save replays is it because there to lazy / haven't made a good enough shot or have they something to hide?

most players if they had a HIO

or Eagle would save a replay

• FUNKYPAL
    53 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 12:39 AM

maybe its because they are just modest golfers and saving a replay really aint that big of a deal when you do it all the time...or maybe they just dont love themselves as much as you obviously love yourself.....

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 12:44 AM

lazy or something to hide? bit negative here bud. each to their own im guessing here - some do and some dont - speaking for myself i have 280 eagles and 4 holes in one - i saved the holes in one but saving replays of eagles is just ridiculous unless its a speccy shot. most of the time i cant be bothered saving them - guess im one of those lazy ones.

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 1:15 AM

The more you put on your page the longer it takes to load up..But also,after a while you get over saving them..who really looks anyway..just my op.

X

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 1:23 AM

Theres lots of reasons why to be honest me for one think theres nothing special about an EAGLE so saving it doesn,t pop into my head unless its a great shot ! Just my opinion its nice to get them but not good enough to save them all  & you can only save replays if your playing yourself so people might not play alone so don,t get the choice & as for HIO then most do as they don,t come around very often ! But like i said if you have one you just hope you get the option to save ive had 4 but could only save one ! hope this helps . cheers.           smokey.

• drakeshead
    285 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 2:19 AM

hi esssy

the cabo ones and the flop are very good shots.

check my unlucky top of flag on camera 3 

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 3:51 AM

never saved any-couldn't be bothered

RSS