Help › Forums

country clubs

Mon, Feb 13 2012 1:47 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 10:10 AM

hi all

who has the best country club on wgt,and what do you offer.

cheers

pdxdriver-ROB

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 10:33 AM

The Deviations Country Club certainly has the best players in it.  But Augusta National is the most exclusive... nobody is allowed in it.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 12:31 PM

n1,keep it in the family ay lol

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 3:09 PM

Golf Balls for the weekend Tier Comps. Clubs for the End of Year Championships... hmmm Easter is coming up too, might have to put me thinking cap on...lol

Cheers

Roger

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 11:39 PM

hi esssy

looks like you do have a pretty good cc going on down under,just 1more thing-do all the prizes come out of your(credit) pockets?if so that gets pretty expensive,or are these thru credits you have won.

take care

pdx

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 12:51 AM

thanks ESSSY

when i stared my cc every new member received a sleeve or two of balls as a welcome gift,then i started gifting players drivers/wedges for there good work with in the club,sadly some of these members took the gear and did a runner so i won't be doing that again.As for tournys we just seem to plod along nicely,with a few low credit tournys- winner takes all or top 3.have tried messaging members to take part but few seem to take it up,just the same 8/9 players taking part,some house clearing was done and 4 got the boot.

cheers ESSSY

pdx

ps.send an invite if you like,i like to play a lot of legends to help my game.cheers mate

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 1:38 AM

An Open championship, a club championship and a monthly medal are always popular.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 4:28 AM

pdxdriver:

thanks ESSSY

when i stared my cc every new member received a sleeve or two of balls as a welcome gift,then i started gifting players drivers/wedges for there good work with in the club,sadly some of these members took the gear and did a runner so i won't be doing that again.As for tournys we just seem to plod along nicely,with a few low credit tournys- winner takes all or top 3.have tried messaging members to take part but few seem to take it up,just the same 8/9 players taking part,some house clearing was done and 4 got the boot.

cheers ESSSY

pdx

ps.send an invite if you like,i like to play a lot of legends to help my game.cheers mate

Here ya go pdx. I started this thread about 2 weeks ago. You may get a few ideas from this as well. Here's the link ---->CC Tourn. ideas

• PAGES
RSS