Forums

Help › Forums

readygo glitch

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 12 2012 3:55 PM (4 replies)
  • pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 12:47 PM

I bought credits and signed on to a readygo.

but every time I click PLAY NOW I get the "sorry theres been a problen try again later"  screen.

I only have a very short time to get this game played right now.

Because there will be no time for me to do so later. and for the next 24 hrs.

wonderful.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 12:56 PM

pullinup:

I bought credits and signed on to a readygo.

but every time I click PLAY NOW I get the "sorry theres been a problen try again later"  screen.

I only have a very short time to get this game played right now.

Because there will be no time for me to do so later. and for the next 24 hrs.

wonderful.

hi

you have legend balls in your bag, it's a bug from previous promotion. please replace them and it'll work.

also, drop us an email and we can likely exchange them or you can keep them until you become legend.

-wgticon

• Greyskull5
    794 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 1:36 PM

Ahh

That would answer why i cant get into any of the weekly tournaments keeps coming up with unexpected error because i was given free balls for depositing but i cant use them in certain comps

I entered 9 holer at cabo (40c) to play a comp with my p and it kept coming up with error 3032 i take it its the same problem? i eventually had to withdraw losing the 40c 

Cheers Grey 

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 3:49 PM

ok thx.

Im still losing a dollar.

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 3:55 PM

one more item.

So  how did the callaways I bought last week turn mysteriously into LEGEND balls?

I didnt buy Legend balls.   I'm locked out from them.

I thought something was weird a few days after I bought them because I knew I didnt but Vapor balls. I despise them.

RSS