Help › Forums

Thank you WGT for the Beautiful Valentines Day Flowers

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 14 2012 2:09 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 4:21 PM

The flowers came a day early, but they are absolutely beautiful!!!    I'm thanking you WGT because my husband surely only sent them to get the 1250  credits from TRIAL PAY  Pro Flowers offer !!!! LOL   

xoxo

Dianne

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 4:37 PM

But Dianne, your husband intends to buy you a new driver with those credits.  Though he'll be keeping it in his account for safekeeping.  But you can use it whenever he's not.

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 4:49 PM

Doublemochaman:

But Dianne, your husband intends to buy you a new driver with those credits.  Though he'll be keeping it in his account for safekeeping.  But you can use it whenever he's not.

OMG,  I believe his desires run deeper than that ;)  I'll turn a blind eye to his ultimate motives, and just enjoy having the smell of these beautiful flowers in my office !!!

Now if only WGT would have a trial pay offer where he could get free credits for buying me a Mercedes GL550, we'd SOoooooooooooooo be in business!!!!!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2012 5:05 PM

His desires run deeper?!  You mean... you mean... he wants to gift you with a putter?

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 4:10 AM

Dianne81:

The flowers came a day early, but they are absolutely beautiful!!!    I'm thanking you WGT

xoxo

Dianne

Nice, I send you flowers and you thank Icon . He gets all the hot chicks.  Am I the only one who thinks this is just wrong? lol

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 4:12 AM

To: Dianne

Will you Be my Valentine......Circle Yes     or Circle No

Love, Don

• PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 6:19 AM

Dianne81:

Doublemochaman:

OMG,  I believe his desires run deeper than that ;)  I'll turn a blind eye to his ultimate motives, and just enjoy having the smell of these beautiful flowers in my office !!!

Now if only WGT would have a trial pay offer where he could get free credits for buying me a Mercedes GL550, we'd SOoooooooooooooo be in business!!!!!

The way Don plays Dianne why dont you strap him in the chair playing wgt 10 hours a day and get him to get you the Car in the Elite collection,

Maserati GranCabrio

70,000,000 Credits

Maserati GranCabrio: The ultimate in luxury

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 7:43 AM

PRIESTESS:

The way Don plays Dianne why dont you strap him in the chair playing wgt 10 hours a day and get him to get you the Car in the Elite collection,

Pffffffffffttttttttttt !!! He already plays 12 hrs a day!!!!!!   

Besides  ------- >   Dianne81 13  vs Runwme 5           If  had to rely on his skills as a golfer to provide transportation for our family  we'd be driving around in a busted hoopty like this

Btw honey for the kids sake, I circled YES on being your Valentine again this year :P

xoxo

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 7:49 AM

Nice car looks like a work in progress many hours in the shed in peace and quite lol fixing that baby up..

some of my best work here. Many hours picking the right flowers to put in my best vase :)

• mssommer
    30 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 7:50 AM

Well i cirle YES to,,, as i know for sure Don likes my ass better...

• PAGES
RSS