Forums

Help › Forums

Boycott Trialpay!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 17 2012 12:43 PM (5 replies)
  • catdozerd10
    5 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 2:44 PM

I think its time to start boycotting trialpay for not paying up on credits earned.I orderedfrom proflowers for valentines day and was supposed to receive 1250 credits.After my purchase wich ended up costing almost 40 dollars I was told I didnt meet the requirments.The add said 19,99 purchase for instant credits.I have called and or e-mailed everyone but Obama and keep getting a run around.WGT can you find another honest company to work with instead of tialpay!!

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 6:15 AM

But on the plus side you will have made a young lady VERY happy.

Now that are a lot more important than having credits  :)

• cacafuego
    5 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 6:57 PM

Trial Pay is very very buggy in my opinion. While I have received credits where due going from the offers screen to the actual company website is about 50-50 at best. Sometimes you actually get through to make a purchase sometimes not

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:14 PM

kilbraur:

But on the plus side you will have made a young lady VERY happy.

Now that are a lot more important than having credits  :)

I agree with you xD

But... on the flip side... Nice guys finish last... which is probably why i'm still single :P

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:37 PM

Have you submitted your issues thru TP link?

• ElvisPredley
    19 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 12:43 PM

I had two offers I didn't get the credits for,, the NPD Survey and the Pingo offer, I submitted support tickets and they responded in half a day. The NPD one I got credited right away and the Pingo one after I replied to a follow up emai. So both issues were taken care of in less than a day, I was pretty happy with that.

At least the support system seems to work. Even the peanut labs one, I submitted a ticket last night for one of their offers and I received the credits today.

Try using the support links, worked for me :) 

RSS