Help › Forums

rest in peace NO 8

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 17 2012 9:39 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 2:36 PM

WE in Montreal ,have lost today one of are favourite sport figure......Gary Carter ,an American that gave us is best basebal,said to the EXPO,and us the first thing he wanted to do in Montreal was to speak a bit of french he did ,was for a while the best catcher in the major........and more then that ...showed all of us how close we  are in living style and morals ....we are similar USA  and Canada.....be proud American to have a Gary Carter to represent you ....he left an impression on all that got to know him ....i will miss him ...................Francois

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 2:57 PM

What no way man I all way's followed the fella back a while for obvious reasons OMG  rest in peace my name sake :'-( sad day man sad day.

Garry Carter. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 5:19 PM

he is still the kid  for me, ty Garry  for your message ,he will be miss ...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:42 AM

is it just me ....i find this hard to beleive that there is nothing more added to this post ,,,,yet some post have been going on for days here about quiters .cheaters ect maybee the American people did not know this great man .....and   thats to bad   ....this man did not die because of drugs,   brain cancer took him ......my mind is with is famiy and friends..

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 8:29 AM

Agreed Frappe.

Gary était un héros pour toute une génération de Canadiens et aussi une personne vraiment chic. Il nous manquera beaucoup, et pas seulement par ceux qui dans la belle province.

Repose en paix, mon ami.

(ps: I think he might have been a sandbagger though.  Maybe that'll keep the thread alive?  lol)

(pps: my apologies if Google butchered the translation....my high-school French has mostly been forgotten through lack of use.)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 9:02 AM

your French is perfect,better then my english....:)ty vm  for the kind words ......he will be missed...........Jerm65                                          Frapp

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 11:18 AM

Definitely too young to pass, I followed him the year he played in San Francisco, always seem to have a smile and a good attitude.

RIP

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 11:18 AM

frappefort:
    Qu'est-ce no man façon, j'ai toujours suivi le gars en arrière un moment pour des raisons évidentes de repos OMG en paix mon souci nom: '- (homme triste jourtriste jour.

Garry Carter
    pour vous frappe

he is still the kid  for me, ty Garry  for your message ,he will be miss ...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 2:06 PM

Good news for Gary Carter  family ,we the people of Montreal ,will name a Metro station (under ground transist  system )     in the memory  of the KID   this was decided this morning by city hall brass ...........i am verry happy   :)

• PAGES
RSS