Forums

Help › Forums

Free sleeve

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 18 2012 11:28 AM (6 replies)
  • Cmehammer1
    13 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 7:42 AM

I got an email from WGT saying log in and we will give you a sleeve of Callaways. Can't seem to locate those balls! Anyone else get an email like that? Or have any idea where they put them?

• BarryHarvie
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 8:25 AM

I got the same email but the sleeve of Callaways never showed up. What's up WGT?

• kacy1967
    11 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 9:47 AM

i got that 2 and never found them anywhere thought i would get a confirmation or something. maybe they will just show up oneday

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 9:52 AM

I didn't see an email like that but when you get free stuff, it just appears in your ball inventory.  You have to equip your bag to use it of course.

• hughjampton
    14 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 10:00 AM

I got that email also and nowt as yet has turned up in my bag maybe they will pop up at the end of the offer, 

Tarheels are good not sure they rule by the way.

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 10:01 AM

Well, when I saw the title of this thread I jumped for joy.  One of my jumpers (that's a jumper as in sweater, something to keep one's upper body warm during these cold winter months and not one who jumps, be it long ways, high ways, byways, through hoops - as Andyson does to play WGT, for joy, or any other kind of jump) needs a new sleeve and I thought "Yes, found one!".  Imagine my huge disappointment when it was not a jumper sleeve at all, but a 'box' of balls.

So my search goes on to find a new sleeve for my one-sleeved jumper.

• socrates999
    9 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 11:28 AM

MioKontic:
    So my search goes on to find a new sleeve for my one-sleeved jumper.

Just give it back to the poor one-armed guy you stole it from, he's probably freezing his nuts off.

RSS