Forums

Help › Forums

Tourney Credit Notification

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 18 2012 10:52 PM (3 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 10:52 AM

I've placed well enough to earn credits a few times. I've never been notified via email or messages. I've had to go into my account to find out. I double checked. WGT does have my correct email address.

Anyone else have this problem?

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 11:08 AM

JimbeauC:

I've placed well enough to earn credits a few times. I've never been notified via email or messages. I've had to go into my account to find out. I double checked. WGT does have my correct email address.

Anyone else have this problem?

I had one the other day, so they do work.  Mine was actually for 0.32 credits, i.e. 1/3 of 1 credit!

I thought there was a checkbox somewhere where you could specify if you want credit winning emails or not, but I I can't find it now, so maybe I was just imagining things.  Check your junk mail as some mail providers may class them as junk mail.  If this is the case you should be able to change your email settings so that WGT email are not classified as junk... NO COMMENTS PLEASE!  I was trying to be serious and helpful... for once!  No, more than once.

I have a question - do parts of 1 credit get stored up by WGT and then get paid out when a whole credit is achieved?  If not, that could be a lot of credits saved in the long run.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 11:37 AM

Nope get them all the time, might check to see if they are going to spam in your email account.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2012 10:52 PM

MioKontic:
    I have a question - do parts of 1 credit get stored up by WGT and then get paid out when a whole credit is achieved?

Yes, I have seen it happen. I've had $20.31 or whatever in career earnings, won say, 1.1, and then had $20.33, not $20.32.

Maybe, given the amounts of prize money awarded in free tournaments, they should add 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 more decimal points. Or base our winnings on a devalued currency.

RSS