Forums

Help › Forums

Pathetic Tonight

Wed, Feb 22 2012 9:24 PM (4 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 6:56 PM

Have tried to play several AS games, people getting disconnected, long load times between shots, games dropped, back swings locking for 15-20 seconds. Not just on my end, on all ends. Got tired of just just stroke games, wanted to have some fun. Not to be, what on earth is happening to this game? It seems like today has been my bitc- day, my whine day, or complain day, but the game I love has gone to hell in a hand basket. When you can't finish one single AS game, it can't be four different players fault. I have done all the cleaning, clearing, scratching, itching, rubbing and petting, hasn't helped.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 7:07 PM

renniw52:
    It seems like today has been my bitc- day, my whine day, or complain day

Day?

More like career.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 7:24 PM

Read the post dip whad, I just commented on what the other players were saying also. I don't mind speaking up. And who the hell are you any ways?

• TrikiRik
    103 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 8:07 PM

I've been playing consistently almost daily for over six months and had not experienced the metter stutter, or erratic swing speeds, display hangs, and other such irritants.  That is, until the past two days, during friend matches it was observed by the other players also.  If it's my machine or ISP I'll cure that, but if that's not the cause I hope it gets sorted out soon.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 9:24 PM

RENNIW   (Winner)  my friend ,i know what you are  feeling ,,,,,,,,i have gone to the same place you are ,,,,,,,,take a small break ,,,,, i remember  the day you said to me not so long ago ,not to give up ,ty  and many others i did not ,.......the closer you get to a goal the harder it gets ........its like real golf ,in a way  .....and its to bad  some one insted of understanding ,says something uncalled for .............i will have a game anytime with you REN          ..............   

RSS